Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 28 December 2014

And that was December

WOW! Well yet again... Another month flew by.

And now we're at the end of the year... 2014.. I must have blinked or just had a really good time!


Magical sunshine walks... Amazing sunrises... Putting up the tree... Christmas order craziness... Time spent with my furry friends... 


Our Anniversary!!!! (6 years together!)... The first frost... Amazing skies... Party shoes... More christmas orders on their way... Time spent with my Tiny boy!


Tiny's 2nd birthday... My Christmas dress arrived... Saying goodbye to the final Christmas orders... And starting on MY christmas preparations... A trip to the animal sanctuary.... Pink skies.. Dew drops in the sun and kitten toes.


Christmas week... Sunny frosty days... Gingerbread house making... Wrapping and unwrapping... Special presents... Time spent with the people and animals I love... Lay ins and Magical moments!


WOW! I can't believe I survived in one piece... This year has been my craziest yet and Christmas was MAD! But not only did I survive with the support of some wonderful friends.. But I also had a magical time!

Here are a few of my favourite Christmas memories.....

Our first ever real tree!!


I had no idea how much of a difference it would make but it really did!

I LOVE my tree!

Making cards for my family





And friends


Christmas eve felt extra special this year...

And it was all down to these guys!


I love that at 13 we still hold on to that magic!

Then the big day...

My annual mirror photo..


I've taken one of these every year for 6 years... In the mirror in my Mum and Dad's hall..

Through the looking glass..


When I was a little girl I always thought this mirror was magic.. Because if you look into the reflection it was like looking at my Nan's house. Strange how Mum and Dad's was like the same house but reflected!

I was a very lucky girl as always this year... But one present was extra special and made me cry a little. My Mum had embroidered this for me... Isn't it wonderful?


And I had some funny ones.. 
Including Bernard the blob fish from my bro!


Separated at birth for sure!


The best thing about Christmas day is spending it with the people I love most...


and Dad's indoor firework display!







The only person missing... My Tiny boy! 
He has to stay with his siblings because my parents have scaredy cats!

But we were reunited as soon as I got back!


I think he missed me as much as I missed him!

Yep! Fun was had by all!!!


I hope you had a lovely Christmas...
I was thoroughly spoilt!


Did YOU get anything fun?

And are you looking forward to the new adventure that is 2015??

I'd love to hear from you...

Love and rainbows Kitty xxx



2 comments:

Gill Bavington said...

I got lots of lovely special things and had a wonderful Christmas. I am so glad you had a lovely one too. Here is to a fantastic 2015 my lovely friend x

Cordelia Earle said...

I had a truly lovely Christmas too this year and ended up with some fabulous geeky presents.

Here's to 2015 ✨