Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 17 March 2014

Catching up

Hey guys.. Well there we are.. Another busy week!

Here are the next 7 photos in my 365 project with Fat Mum Slim...


So far away... The end of my to do list seems so do so far away!



Something good... Patience is a virtue but not always easy... Surrounding myself with sunflowers (a symbol of something good) whilst waiting and hoping!


Partial... Yesterday Noah caught me asking the universe for a Wispa Gold.... Today my cosmic order was granted! I'm not really a chocolate girl.. But I'm partial to one of these now and then!


Fresh... The air felt fresh this morning as I headed out with my little furry friend for a wander in the park!



Care.. My new phone cover arrived today.. I needed a quick replacement as my wooden one broke.. I decided how better to care for my phone than wrap it in a rainbow!


Evening.... Maybe I could get used to the light evenings...



Beautifully ordinary! The way he snuggles in under my knees when we are waiting patiently... #bestfriends


We had some beautiful weather last week... It really felt like Spring!

Tiny and I enjoyed wanders to the park..


He loved to be without his coat and soaking up the sunshine!

Sniffing the daffodils


Making wishes


Dad brought daffodils over from his allotment plot..

A little of the outside..inside!


And as for this little guy.. Well all that wandering in the mud meant BATH TIME!

Check out those freshly washed curls!


And a bit of time soaking up the rays of sunlight as they shone through the window!


Oh and CUDDLES... Haha ALWAYS CUDDLES!!


These kinds of little friends are just handy to have around... Protector and warmer of the belly... Tiny!

I got new cacti for my collection from my lovely Jacob...


I dusted.... Finally...


And managed to get lots of work done...

Wookies finished and sent to their new homes..


And lots of cards on the go...


And then... THE WEEKEND!


And a super productive one it was too...











Lots of new wookies in the shop!

Well that's why I call them 
wookie weekends!!!

Yep another fab week...


Hope your week was fun...

Love and rainbows Kitty xxx

No comments: