Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 3 February 2014

Stuff I love Monday

Hey guys... Happy new month and HELLO February!

Even when I was single I LOVED February.. I think it's a pretty month.

Pinks and reds.. Flowers.. And all things cute.

And with that in mind.. I've found some pretty stuff to share...




This DIY card from minieco


They have so many lovely ideas over there...

I love this pop up card too


I like the idea of secret cards... 
I think there should be less pressure on finding a partner though and more on spreading the love..

Especially as 10th February is the start of Random Acts Of Kindness week! 


Why not leave little notes to make people smile?

I love to do this... On buses and trains.. And I used to leave happy stickers on the way to school with Noah.. I would love to find a happy sticker with a sweet message!


So come on guys... Grab your post it notes! What are you waiting for!!????



And remember....


Because YOU are beautiful!

Love and rainbows Kitty xxx

1 comment:

Daisy Sunshine said...

Lovely post Kitty! I've ordered February's happy kit for my daughter for valentines :D xx