Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 16 February 2014

Catch up

Hey guys... WOW! I feel like I'm always chasing my tail right now...

But here I am checking in..

It was a beautiful day here today.
 We seem to have had a run of beach worthy Sundays lately..


And this little fella was VERY excited about it!





I've been keeping up with my photo a day project..

here are the last 7 days!

I am.... I hate society's labels so I made my own...


Mistake... It was a mistake to think that I could pop the duvet down while I grabbed the cover... This little guy moved in for a kip!


Out + about... Torrential rain.. Gale force winds... Think we'll stay put today!


Perfect... That face!


Heart.... My Valentine gave me his heart!


My drink of choice.... Drinking tea with Mum... A lovely way to spend a Saturday afternoon


Create... I do this for a living! I feel blessed!


As Dad was clearing out the loft.. 
it was a fun week for rooting through old stuff and some amazing finds

My Nan's embroidery...


The last toys she ever knitted...


My old baby dresses...


A photo of my Mum ages 21!... WOW she looked like a movie star!



and lots of other trinkets!

Dad also brought over Nan's old vintage table which he had lovingly painted white to fit my colour scheme.. It's beautiful!



And not forgetting VALENTINES DAY!!

My lovely Jacob gave me his heart...


I made him a card...


And we went on a lovely breakfast date, even the rain didn't stop play!


But Valentines is always TREAT DAY for Noah..

And he got THESE goodies...


Yep another lovely week....

Ready for the next one... Bring it on!




No comments: