Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 6 January 2014

Must have Monday

I feel a little sorry for Monday... The underdog day!

Everyone goes back to school or work and this Monday in particular is supposed to be the most depressing of the year. The old back to routine after the Christmas festivities!

So with that in mind.. I thought I'd share a few of my favourite finds to make the day a little brighter..

I love these tissue paper decorations from PomLove on Etsy


Who says you can only decorate at Christmas?


I LOVE these so so much! I think my little pink house needs more pom poms and rainbows!

This wall hanging is on my to make list..


The tutorial is here

And these yummy little animals are amazing... 
I need more yarn.. Then I can see a weekend project coming on!


The tutorial for these can be found at mrprintables

I'm so looking forward to decorating my house for the next season...
I love the pretty pastel colours of Spring, and this year I want to make it extra pretty and cosy all year!

Before we get to Spring.. I want to make one of these



The perfect cosy addition to a dreamy looking home!

Yep.. Making plans on the first Monday of 2014!

Feels like a great way to start..

And the first photo of the week from my 365 project was.. Happens everyday..

So for me it was the view from my bedroom window, because the first thing I do after climbing down the ladder is stop and take a few minutes to just look out at the world before starting the day!


I did a full 365 project in 2012.. You can see it here!
It's amazing to see the different sky every day.

Anyway.. There you go, a few things to make you smile on a Monday..
And if that's not enough..

There's always this little guy huh?



Love and rainbows Kitty xxx







1 comment:

kazza bow said...

Signed up so now I can blog. Looking forward to daily blogging. You're an inspiration Kitty :)