Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 26 January 2014

Animal doodle a day part 2


Well... Carrying on with the animal a day challenge.. Here are a few more..

Dog.. Haha.. My favourite dog.. TINY!!!!


Whale.. The killer whale with no teeth.. He's too cute to chew!


Rabbit.. The cotton candy Easter bunny!



Hippo..


Duck.. Rubber duck!


Alligator..


Elephant..


Cat..


Seal..


Tiger..


So here they are.. The second 9!


Yeti..


Narwhal..


Flamingo..


Deer..


Raccoon..


Kangaroo..


Bird..


Monkey..


Hedgehog


Here are the third set....



I am loving this challenge so much and it has really inspired me to create all of these little wookies characters.. 

So far I love narwhal best I think! How about you guys?

And remember Fridays is the last day.. And it's a HUMAN! SO... If you'd like it to be you .. Please leave a comment to be entered into Fridays draw! YOU! Could wookiefied!!

10 comments:

Daisy Sunshine said...

I love the narwhal too and unicorn and the kangaroo! Well most of them actually! Have a lovely day :) xx

Gill Bavington said...

Your animal Wookies have been fabulous, fun, and have brightened up some very miserable mornings. Kangaroo has to be my favourite :)xxxxx

dawn said...

Ive loved looking at these! It's hard to choose a favourite because they are so adorable but I love tiny, the seal, the deer and the hedgehog :)

cupcakes n candyfloss said...

I love them all kitty. But if i had to choose my favorite, it would be the alligator or the frog.

Louise Feechan said...

Fabulous! Hard to choose, other than foxes of course, I love flamingos! These are so awesome xxx

Telah said...

How fun! I love seeing all of your animal wookie posts. I think the raccoon or the narwhal would have to be my favorites.

CottageCrafts said...

I love the Yoooounicorn with his sunny rainbow :) and the narwhal, and the flamingo, and the Koala... so hard to choose! You know we all love your work :D wookie meee please :)

Nicola Wood said...

I love the hedgehog hes so cute .. you are very talented ive really enjoyed seeing them all and I can't wait to see your human

Karen Adamson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen Adamson said...

I've loved seeing all these the colours are so vibrant and cheer me up! My favourite was the kangaroo with it's baby in the pouch :) Looking forward to seeing a human one xx