Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 3 March 2013

Sticker Sunday

Hey guys! Well I know it's been a while and my blogging has been so bad lately! 
I'm sorry but life just got CRAZY busy! 
LOADS of Valentines orders... AND.. A very special Valentines gift!

MEET TINY!!


The newest super cute addition to my furry family!





I am so smitten with this little guy! He's gonna change my life for sure!

I can be very reclusive... And working solely from home has the chance of making me worse.. 
I tend to get in.. shut the door.. hang with my cats and hide away!

But this little guy has been here for 2 weeks and has already changed my life so much!

I'm looking forward to the light evenings and can't wait for Spring wanders..

I've chatted to so many people while I've been cycling around with him in his special bike bag!



And this weekend he's been out for his first two walks.. One to the pet shop and one to the woods!






And he did GREAT!! He met new friends and I got chatting too!

So... A big THUMBS UP for the start of some BIG changes... Thanks to TINY!

In order to celebrate how fab he is and how he makes EVERYONE smile..

This months stickers are all about the little man himself!


I have 4 packs of these Tiny stickers to give away... (12 stickers..2 of each design)

WINNERS WILL BE PICKED AT 12PM TOMORROW GMT!

All YOU have to do to be in for a chance of winning is pop a little comment here saying hello to Tiny
and maybe let us know what YOU'RE up to this weekend..

After our adventure in the woods.. We're chilling on the sofa!

Come on guys.. Spread the word..Share my blog on your Twitter..FB.. Wherever you like!
I need to get back into blogging again.. And I need YOUR help!

I look forward to catching up with you guys again! 

Love and rainbows Kitty xxx

12 comments:

Susan van der Zwaag - Sondeyker said...

Oh Tiny is too cute. I have seen him coming by on the few times I have been on facebook.
Great to hear that he's changing your life and getting you out your bubble.
Hi Tiny welcome to the awesome world of KittyPinkstars and friends, hope you will get lots of crazy outfits to wear now you are still so tiny and it's cold outside. Hope you will have loads of fun with Noah and the rest of the bunch.
I am doing today something what isn't my favourite thing to do but the snow is finally gone so am cleaning the floors. Wednesday there is a birthday coming up, so going to do some preparations. Hugs and lots of cuddles!

natasha said...

Awww hello Tiny !! He is so cute :) This weekend I have been working but we did make it to a kids craft day at the local church yesterday !! Love family time !! x

Chepcher Jones said...

Hi Tiny :) What about the cats in the Pink Rainbow World? :) Do they treat you right?

Cordelia Earle said...

Howdy Doody Little Fella!

This weekend we have mainly been staying in on Saturday and I've been catching up with my blogs etc..

Today we took the doggies for a walk and now I'm about to spend some time in my neglected Kitchen!

Cxx

JK said...

Hi there precious Tiny!! So glad you have him now, he looks like a dog with a very very good life. This weekend has been all about my husbands birthday and today I'm having a girls day out. Give Tiny a pet for me!
XOXO

Amanda Q. said...

I absolutely love Tiny! He is so adorable! These stickers you made of him are just as cute! This weekend I have done a lot of Spirng cleaning getting out the old to bring in the new, plus enjoying time with my hubby and two kitties. :)

Vicky said...

Hello Tiny, you are beautiful like a tiny brown bear, I would love you to meet my dog Madame Beyonce but she is 10 and quite the old grump pot, so it probably wouldn't be that much fun! This weekend I have been working on Saturday and catching up with sleep today, although I did have a lovely walk with Beyonce and the sun is shining. Tonight I will enjoy some time with the Hub and dinner, Give Tiny and big cuddle from me and I love the new stickers he's inspired,

Helen Clancy said...

Hello Tiny you cute little fuzzball!!! Love these stickers!!! I spent yesterday having a really long lie in and then me and David went to visit my Mum and Dad and we ended up staying for dinner and having a takeaway, Duck in Plum Sauce YUM!!! Today I have been in work, I had to start at 6.00am TOO EARLY!!!

Natalie jade said...

Awwh Hello Tiny!! You are super cute and cuddly! This weekend i have been busy spending time with my own pups giving them cuddles and love!

Kitty Pinkstars said...

And the winners are.... DRUM ROLL.. Numbers picked by Noah!

JK

Helen Clancy

Amanda Q.

Cordelia Earle

CONGRATULATIONS!! Please get in touch with your addresses and I'll get your Tiny sticker packs sent off asap!

Aankleedpopje said...

Hi Kitty,
Tiny is gorgeous! I want him!!!

But uhm.... I won stickers some time ago, but I never received them. I hope you don't think I'm unthankful, because I never said Thanks.....

Kitty Pinkstars said...

EEK! I've been trying to get hold of you! My mac ate your email before I could get your address...Can you please re send it to kittypinkstars@gmail.com xxxx