Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 12 January 2013

The week in review



EEEEK!! Are we REALLY in to the SECOND week of the year ALREADY!!???

AAAAGH!!! I gotta catch up!!!

The first week was all about seeing in the NEW YEAR!!!

Watching the fireworks on TV..



With my favourite boys.... That includes Walter!



Dressed as Mexicans and doing karaoke!



Clearing away Christmas!



Starting my new diary!


My new character CECIL the white rabbit!





Giant hamsters!!


Starting new photo projects.. This one with FATMUMSLIM



And this one with my favourite wookie SPOOKY!


And the first cycle ride of the year! Even though it was soggy and foggy!


Happy New Year guys!!!

How did YOURS start!???

Love and rainbows Kitty xxx

1 comment:

Susan van der Zwaag - Sondeyker said...

I had a quiet start of the new year. Relaxed together with my hubbie. Second week have been having a cold, but that's almost over now. Yesterday I have announced the winners of my ThankYou Give Away, 5 winners (I had 4 choises ;)) and an extra winner (member 111 because I'm into double numbers ;)), so in total 6 winners. So going to wrap items, maybe add some cuteness and be creative for three winners (two with a comic book...so looked up some comic book crafts:)).
So that will be my start of week 3. Hugss!