Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 20 January 2013

Sticker Sunday

Hey guys.... Well this week was a little exciting here!

WE GOT SNOW!!!!


And we NEVER get snow...

So it was pretty exciting!!

So this weeks stickers are SNOW DAY HAMS!!

Betty and Bob having fun in the snow!


We had a lovely snow day.... Best thing! Having fun with my boy..

Snow day went a little like this....


HAH! 

I love snow days... I remember when I was little..
The snow was so deep I had to climb out of the kitchen window with my Dad!
We NEVER get snow like that down here any more... But this was enough to have fun and build the smallest snowmen...



I have 4 packs of SNOW DAY HAM stickers to give away...
(10 in a pack..2 of each design)

So to be in for a chance of winning this weeks stickers...

Just tell us YOUR fun snow stories.. Or just leave a message telling us what you've been up to?
Anything..Lets just have a catch up!

Winners will be picked next Sunday! 

Good luck..Love and rainbows Kitty xxx

11 comments:

Alexandra said...

Awww...love your little place here. :) Your stickers are so darn cute and your photos are super fab! I love the ribbons on the snowmen! :)

Kitty Pinkstars said...

Aww thank you so much! Thanks for stopping by xxx

Chloe Q said...

love the hammy stickers. i have been out for a family meal for my mum birthday. and trying not to fall over ;) lol xx

Puppt PR said...

That Gill B has been on a roll winning sticker sunday so Puppy PR thought she would have a go instead !!!! Betty and Bob are the best !!!!!
I love the snow and have done since I was little, the best bit was building the biggest snowman with my dad and my sister and whizzing around on the sledge that dad made for us. I still have the same sledge in our shed, I refuse to part with it x

Puppy PR said...

Put bloomin puppt instead of puppy hahaha x

Gemma A-Rob said...

LOL well i hired Puppy PR to sell my cute little puppies... lol other than that i have been creating some little candles, snuggling with the pups and introducing my little doggy Buddy to the snow... whom now i might add wont come in!! I <3 the snow and now we have a decent level will make a snow dog tomorrow! yay!

Kitty Pinkstars said...

Puppy PR!! Hahaha Gill has made me obsessed! Haha <3 Buddy is super cute!!

Puppy PR said...

I think I may have to make myself a badge, just to make it a bit more official lol x

Cordelia Earle said...

Hello, the best way to tell you my favourite snow story is a link to my blog post that I wrote just at the end of last year.
It's a bit long but hope you like it.

http://www.cordeliascottage.co.uk/2012/12/its-bittersweet-memory-this-life.html

Helen clancy said...

Me and David always take our two pooches out for a play in the snow they love it!!! Daisy the springer spaniel always ends up with snow hanging off her ears and all around the fur on her paws lol x

Kitty Pinkstars said...

THE WINNERS!!! All be it a little late because I'm a little SNOWED under!! Haha see what I did there!?? ARE.....

Helen Clancy.. Gemma A-Rob.. Chloe Q.. and Alexandra! Congratulations guys... Please send me your addresses and I'll get them sent out <3 Love and rainbows..Kitty <3