Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 9 December 2012

Tell me something Thursday



So.. People ask me what do you love about working from home?
Hmmmmm.... Well for starters.. The solitude.. My furry companions.. Then doing what I love.. Best friends with pens... But the best thing? THE UNIFORM!!

Happy Thursday guys.. I gotta get to work!!!

And lets get back to that list...


Number 19.. 5 items I lust after..

Perfect time for this.. After all my Mum did ask me to write a Christmas list..

SO here goes...

 These super cute pink Camper boots!!

Vintage dresses.. 


And vintage granny cardigans..


A poodle..


And some snow....


Yep.. Those are happy making items.. I'm a pretty lucky girl already!

What are your dream items?

Love and rainbows..Kitty xxx











No comments: