Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 2 December 2012

Tell me something Thursday


Hey guys.. Ok so I know this week is all messed up but I've been working away whilst wrapped up warm drinking tea... Christmas is ALWAYS busy but this year!!! EEEEEK!

Anyway.. Who else has a hat to match their tea cosy!??

Oh just me then! Haha.. 

Ok.. Moving swiftly on.. Back to the list

Today is number 18.. A problem I've had..

Well my biggest problem would have to be my anxiety!

You see I could easily be a bit of a hermit.. Before I had Noah I spent a good 2 years agoraphobic and was terrified of my own shadow! Sober situations were horrendous for me.. Even travelling on a bus!

 I'm still ever so shy until I know you... And even then I get so worked up in ANY social situations it's scary!

I live in a bubble.. When I leave the house I take the bubble with me.. I've never quite felt that I fit in and just find it easier to keep to myself and keep people at a distance!

I draw and create the ideas that fill my imagination.. And can seriously never ever imagine running out of ideas!! 

I'm not sure how much of a problem it is these days.. I cycle rather than bus..Or walk to my ipod soundtrack.. I take photos as I go and just enjoy the world around me.. Still avoiding people as much as possible though!

Parties.. Pubs..Social events.. They're a no go for me.. I just don't enjoy them and refuse to drink just to have a good time.. For me real enjoyment is being me, no matter how strange people may thing that is!

I have a whole create yourself happy list which I blogged about here

And I'm happy! So those fears and boundaries can just stay there for now..  

I don't need to prove anything.. I just need to enjoy what I do!

So there you go.. My problem.. But I guess I just embrace that funny side of me and keep going!

Thanks for stopping by guys...

Love and rainbows Kitty xxx

1 comment:

Bethany Milward said...

You're so inspirational Kitty! :) xx