Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 2 December 2012

Sticker Sunday


HAPPY SUNDAY!!

This week I took a bit of time out to work on one of my new Christmas characters..

Kitty's lil snow boy and girl!


I made these hoops.... Available in my Etsy shop HERE

And this weeks stickers....
 I am so excited about these guys... Christmas isn't really my big thing but these little snow boys and girls are REALLY helping me get into the festive spirit!

I adore snowmen.. And I love creating new characters!

I have 4 packs of these stickers to give away.. Each candy coloured polka dot bag will contain 12 stickers (2 of each design!)

So to be in for a chance of winning all YOU need to do is tell us what your snow creature would be!?

A cat? A monster? Its up to you!!

And maybe while you're here..Please pop by one of my other blogs.. Eeek I've been so slow I've had to blog all morning to try and catch up!

Winners will be picked tomorrow afternoon at 12pm GMT..

Good luck guys... And thanks for stopping by!

Love and rainbows Kitty xxx



13 comments:

Emma Wick said...

my snow creature would be a white and pink sparkly unicorn that glistens in the snow! pretty and beautiful :-)))

Natalie said...

Hey!!
I would have a Snowhug, a big ball of snow that gave you a big hug and was somehow warm.. made you feel all christmasy and special!
Loving your work as always <3
Natalie-jade x

Ollie and Rose said...

I think I would have to be a snowy white owl hidden in the quiet peaceful forest. Just hanging out with all my other wildlife friends :)

cutedesigns said...

I love your new character. :) I'm usually excited about Christmas but haven't found it yet although I did a little when I went to Winter Wonderland yesterday. :) That was fun.

As for my snow creature? I know I'm predictable but it would be a cat of course. :D

Sarah Dickson said...

oh wow those hoops are beautiful! :D xxx

Gill B said...

Love these hoops !!!! Well I am here managing to squeeeeeeeeeeeeeze sticker sunday into my manic day. My snow creature would be a great big snowy walrus ......... I do love a walrus ha ha x

Treehugger_31 said...

I think my snow creature would have to be a fuzzy albino squirrel!

Breezyr05 said...

I would love to see some reindeer :)

Amanda Q. said...

I would be a snow cat. I would not be made of just plain white snow though, I would be made of purple snow, mainly because that's my favorite color! HAHA. :)

I really want some of these stickers, they are just ADORABLE! :D

Thanks Kitty! <3

Helen Clancy said...

These are so cute!!! I bet you can guess what mine would be.........,. A SNOW HAMSTER!!!!! Xx :0D

Karen Adamson said...

My snow creature would be a fluffy white bunny! :) x

Beki said...

The hoops are gorgeous!
My snow creature would be a wolf, not very cutesy but they are so beautiful!

Beki xx

Kitty Pinkstars said...


DRUM ROLL......... And the winners ARE........

Natalie

Ollie and Rose

Treehugger_31

Sarah Dickinson

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS...... You all win Kitty's lil snow girl and snow boy stickers

Please email me your addresses to kittypinkstars@btinternet.com and I'll get them sent out to you!

And if you missed out don't panic..Sticker Sunday is EVERY Sunday!

And this weeks stickers are on sale HERE...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/117002464/kittys-lil-snow-girl-and-snow-boy