Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 11 November 2012

The Halloween week in review


Super late but squeezing it in before this weeks review..

Wow! Well... Even though I had a rotten cold bug for the WHOLE week.... I still managed to have LOTS of fun... Creating.. Cat cuddling.. Halloween.. A couple of trips out in the fresh air..Then home to snuggle up again.. A new rainbow friend.. And MOVEMBER!!! 

I woke up on Sunday with a sore throat and spent the whole week feeling grotty..
BUT it was half term.. No time to feel sorry for myself!

Halloween week meant a Spooky bench Monday..


Lots of zombie FUN!!!



Zombie wookie joined in too!


When the big day itself arrived...

Of course Wilbur was ready with this years costume..

Sexy lil devil!



Haha LOVE that boy! He's SUCH a good sport!!

We had a fantastic Halloween.. Went to the shops for supplies..

Then prepared pumpkins..


Then stopped for a snack break.. Spooky ghost biscuits!


Noah baked some monster finger biscuits..


And I made mini veggie chilli stuffed pumpkins and pumpkin pie!


And we had general spooky silliness!!!

Then bedtime... The big light up!



Hope you all had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Then it was November..Well to be exact MOVEMBER..


So my Movember wookies were released...


All of these guys are waiting for the perfect tache and the perfect home...
£2 from every sale goes to Prostate Cancer UK
And for every 10 sold I'll donate another £5

Just 2 more sales means £25 to the charity closest to my heart..
So please please grab a Movember wookie..Available Movember ONLY!

MOVEMBER WOOKIES LOOKING FOR HOMES!!


I also had some rainbow fun with my new friend from PinkCheeksStudios




And got some more magical rainbow mail from my friend Gemma at Gem's Sparkling Candles

This beautiful rainbow candle.. Stuffed full of HAPPINESS!!


We had a trip to the wish tree...




A cycle ride..


And then there was Walter...


All added up..A pretty awesome week!

Love and rainbows Kitty xxxx

No comments: