Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 8 November 2012

Tell me something Thursday


HAPPY THURSDAY!!
Feeling good and rocking the crazy cat lady jumper!

And back to the list... 
Number 15..

My zodiac/horoscope and if I think it fits my personality!?

When I googled it..This is what I got..

Generous and warmhearted
Creative and enthusiastic
Broad-minded and expansive
Faithful and loving

Bossy and interfering
Dogmatic and intolerant

Another trait Leos have that makes them good entertainers is that they will not settle for second best. That headstrongness that it takes to tenaciously pursue a career in the arts is a trait of which most Leos have. Image is very important to Leos as well, which fits right into the lifestyle of an entertainer.

So whilst lots of these are TRUE.. It's also true that I am a COMPLETE CONTRADICTION!
Yes I guess I do enjoy attention but yet I am incredibly shy..
I'm broad minded yet stuck in my ways..

I have a lot of anxiety.. So I'm nowhere near as brave as a leo is supposed to be!

But I follow my heart and I'll always be ME!

What star sign are YOU? And are you anything like the stars expect you to be?
I'd love to hear...

Love and rainbows Kitty xxx

1 comment:

Susan van der Zwaag - Sondeyker said...

I'm a Leo too. So in lots of things I can find myself. Love attention, but can also happily live without it and give it to myself. Love fancy stuff but don't need it, I am perfectly happy with a dress from the drift store for 3,5 euroos and walk around it as if I'm the Queen. In the old days I could walk into a bar and turn all the heads and then keep myself to myself and just have a good time with some dear friends. I am being creative lately and I love it. So yess I am lots of things Leo like but have lots of influences from the other star signs. Hugss!