Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 18 November 2012

Sticker Sunday

Hey guys... Sorry it's late! 

But I've been super busy doodling my new range of Christmas cards..





I am LOVING making these cards... Each has a KPS bookmark on the front!
SO..It's a card and present in one!!

So much fun to make... And I've already sold 7!

If you'd like to check out my cards.. They're in my Etsy shop

I see cards as a big part of the future for KITTYPINKSTARS!
Just because they're so much fun to make!


So in the same theme.. This week for sticker Sunday I doodled some wrap up warm animals..


Because November for me is all about wrapping up warm!

Well.. I have 4 packs of these stickers to give away..
(each pack contains 12 stickers..2 of each design)

And all YOU have to do to be in for a chance of winning 
is tell us YOUR dream hat and scarf combo!

Mine? Hmm.... Well I've ALWAYS loved Twinkie Chan's crochet!
So maybe a hat that looks like an ice cream and a popcorn scarf!

Or you could just say hi....... Haha I don't really mind!

It'd just be nice to hear from you! What've you been up to today?

Winners will be picked tomorrow afternoon at 12pm GMT..

Good luck guys... And thanks for stopping by!

Love and rainbows Kitty xxx



11 comments:

Gill B said...

Helloooooooooooooo Kitty !!!!! My perfect hat and scarf would be a hat that managed to cover your nose but not your eyes hmmmmmmmmmm I wonder how that would work ??? But I hate having a cold nose ha ha and a scarf that was so long that I could wrap it all the way down to my toes .............. super cosy !!!! x

Emilie Proctor said...

I would love a pointy crocheted hat shaped like a dollop of whip cream with sprinkles and a cherry and the scarf would be pink with sprinkles! That would be awesome!!

Beki said...

I'm loving my new furry hat with scarf attached and pockets too although my daughter did tell me I looked like a werewolf haha.
Loving your new cards Miss Kitty and can see them being a big part of your future too.

Beki xx

Chloe Q said...

Animal hats are always a win! :D and a super thick rainbow scarf :) xx

Susan van der Zwaag - Sondeyker said...

Hi girl just checking in ;). I love my full coloured hat with braids but a bigger one would be so much better and a matching scarf. Oh but then in rainbow colours would be great!

I've been and am enjoying my husband and going back (commercial break is over ;)). Hugs!

Helen Clancy said...

I got a really cute kitty cat hat last year it's White and so fluffy!!! A White pom pom scarf would be a perfect match I think! Love your wrap up warm animals they are all adorable!! Xx :0)

breezyr05 said...

I would love a thick pink and blue scarf.

MrsB said...

I'm absolutely love my new crochet rainbow stripe slouchy beanie so that's my ideal hat!

cutedesigns said...

I love the cards, they're so adorably cute. :D You've done a great job with them. :) And I love the stickers too. :)

As for my hat and scarf combo. Well I have lots of hats! I really like hats. One of my fave ones is a black kitty ears hat, it's fun. :) So I guess some kind of kitty scarf to match would be good.

Callum Diment said...

My dream hat would be a stags head and the scarf would be a big brown woolly ring! oooh very warm!

Kitty Pinkstars said...

DRUM ROLL........ And the winners are...

Emilie Proctor

Helen Clancy

MrsB

cutedesigns

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!! You all win Wrap up warm animal stickers!

And for those who didn't win..Don't panic..EVERY Sunday is sticker Sunday!

And these stickers are available to buy HERE....

https://www.etsy.com/listing/115617571/kittys-wrap-up-warm-animal-stickers