Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Wookie Wednesday

Hey guys... Happy Wookie Wednesday!

Today is a little bit special and I felt a little sad because it would have been my 2 year
ETHELVERSARY!


Sadly my dearest little girl and trusty sidekick wandered over the rainbow bridge in January
I loved that little one so much..I think about her every day..


I felt a little sad this morning so I made myself a little present to cheer myself up..
A little Ethel wookie..


With a little aceo...featuring one of my favourite quotes..

"Don't cry because it's over..Smile because it happened!"


I have listed this special edition Ethel wookie in my shop HERE

She also comes with some special Ethel stickers too!

The little animals will be smiling as well BECAUSE.. 
£1 from every Ethel wookie sold will be donated to The Small Animal Rescue Centre 

So if YOU would like an Ethel of your very own.. 
Please head over to my Etsy grab a happy mascot and help the little animals at the same time!

I'll leave you with some of my favourite Ethel memories..









Funniest girl in the world...

Thanks for all the magical memories!


Thanks for stopping by guys.. Go hug YOUR furball!

Me?

I'm gonna cuddle my Walty.. He loves stories about Ethel!


Love and rainbows Kitty and Walter! xxx



No comments: