Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 25 October 2012

Tell me something Thursday


Hey guys.. Happy Thursday!

Meet Ludo! He's a custom order that I finally finished today for a super sweet friend!

I kinda love him.. And as I can't have a sausage dog of my very own just yet
I think I may just have to make myself a plush one!!

Ok.. SO back to the list..


Number 13.. The opinion about your body and how comfortable you are with it!

Eeek... Well it's ok I guess.. Maybe a little too squidgy around the tummy!
But I'm not complaining..
I mean if I was REALLY worried.. I guess I'd cut down on treats..
HAHA as IF!!
 Just maybe a little more cycling around the woods and a little more wii fit..

Because I do miss the days when it thought I was 24 haha!

I guess I worry about so much that my body is something I don't have time to worry about!

Just like yourself more.. That's what Jacob always says!

So go on guys.. Like YOU!!!

Love and rainbows Kitty xxx


No comments: