Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 21 October 2012

Tell me something Thursday


Well it's been one of THOSE weeks... And that's why all the blogs are messed up!
But here I am for the next challenge on the blog list..


This week it's number 12..

5 guys whom I find attractive..

Well... I'm quite particular.. I don't have one of those crazy never ending lists..

And of course.. My top guy HAS to be MY JACOB!


I mean I DID wait 34 years to meet my soul mate... He ROCKS MY WORLD!!!


Then.. The longest love/crush of my life ADAM DURITZ..


Next.. his crazy funny ways..
WAYNE COYNE..


Because he makes me laugh....JEFF LEACH..


Then.. CILLIAN MURPHY..


Loved best in Breakfast on Pluto!

What about YOU GUYS???

Let's hear YOUR favourites!

Love and rainbows Kitty xxx

No comments: