Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 4 October 2012

Tell me something Thursday


Hey guys!! Happy Thursday!

Today I've been busy working on my very first paper mache project!

Kitty's Lil Fox Girl...

Here's a WIP photo... I am LOVING this SO MUCH FUUUUUN!!


Tomorrow I'll have another WIP picture.. But for now..

It's day 5..

Put your iPod on shuffle and type the first 10 songs that play....

hahaha.. Well if you follow me I think you KNOW what's gonna happen here..

Angels of the silences

Mr Jones

Someday I will treat you good

Big yellow taxi

Children in bloom

Chelsea

Black and blue

American girls

Start again

Sweet carolina

Haha.. YEP! All by Counting Crows!

I KNOW I'm obsessed! Haha but Adam Duritz sings my soundtrack!

Everything outside my bubble feels better with him in my ears..


What's YOUR shuffle 10??

Love and rainbows Kitty xxx


2 comments:

cutedesigns said...

Loving the paper mache project! :) Look forward to seeing it when it's finished. I remember making an owl at school and I believe that might be the last time I did it, many years ago. Wouldn't know where to start. :P

Susan van der Zwaag - Sondeyker said...

Wow great paper mache project!

Uhm don't have an ipod, actually don't listen to that much music at all.
But love the motown hits from the sixties/seventies, Diana Ross, Jackson Five...