Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 7 October 2012

Stuff I love Saturday and sticker Sunday

Hey guys!!
Sorry I'm late.. It's been a really sleepy week and I'm a little behind with everything!

But today this weekend I've been thinking a lot about AARDVARKS!


I ADORE aardvarks...

One of my favourite cartoons when i was little was.... The ant and the aardvark!


LOVED it! Yeah the Pink Panther was cool... But AARDVARK WAS AWESOME!!!!

He inspired day 22 of my daily doodle..

Favourite cartoon character!

So.. With that in mind.. Last night I was scribbling my new character..

Kitty's lil aaardvark girl


So... Here she is.. She's sweet..she's shy.. she's Kitty's lil aardvark girl!


So.. Obviously this weeks stickers had to be her...


I have 4 packs of stickers to give away..
Every winner will win a pink and white stripy bag of 12 stickers (2 of each design)

To be in for a chance of winning.. 
All you need to do is let us know YOUR favourite childhood cartoon character!

And maybe while you're here please check out one of my other blog posts..
I'd love to get some feedback on some of my silly ramblings!

and share my blog..somewhere..anywhere..
TWEET it..FACEBOOK it.. 
Tell your friends..Tell your pets....Tell the world!!!
In as many crazy ways as you can think of

 I will pick 4 winners!
Each winner will receive a pack of 12 Kitty's Lil Aardvark girl stickers!
The 4 winners will be picked on Monday lunchtime GMT and announced here and on my 
Facebook page

Thanks so much for stopping by and GOOD LUCK!!!

11 comments:

kitty said...

These are adorable! Thanks!
My favorite is Loony Toons. I watched it all the time I still do I know I am just a teen some will say I am to old but they are so cute and funny!!

Thanks Kitty!
Love,
Kitty Mattrazz
Hugs~n~Stitches xx

April Jackson said...

My favorite childhood cartoon character is probably Rainbow Bright. Although I love ALF...I don't quite remember if he was ever an actual cartoon. I remember having a Rainbow Bright doll and she always made me happy! ;)

cutedesigns said...

I love aardvarks too! :D I'm so excited about this and I used to watch that Ant and the Aardvark cartoon too, I much preferred it to Pink Panther, haha. :D Your piccies are so cute.

Anyway my fave childhood cartoon character was Garfield. I was obsessed with him and had posters on my wall, collected the plush and stationery and watched the tv show and read the comic books. Haha. Aw, still like Garfield now. :) He's such a cool cat!

Susan van der Zwaag - Sondeyker said...

Mmm you make me thinking, a favourite childhood cartoon character??!!
Uhm actually don't know, but I do know who pops in my head inmediatelly and that's Pipi Longstocking, she could be your sister, you have some similar looks ;).
Pipi Langkous as we call her in the Netherlands is my alltime favourite, would love to have a house like hers. Even my 19 year old daughter is brought up with Pipi and I'm sure she will bring up her children with Pipi.
I know she is not a cartoon character but she could as well be one.

Love your doodle! And Kitty's lil aardvark girl, so cute in pink!!
Hugss!

Chloe Q said...

My favourites were my little ponies and care bears! Loved those colourful happy guys! XD xx

Emma M said...

My most favourite cartoon characters of my childhood (well, not too long ago really!) was the Powerpuff girls. Bubbles, Blossom and Buttercup! Wooo! Sugar,spice and everything nice are what all girls are made of, right?

Bubbles was always my favourite out of those three, she was so lovely and sweet and LOVED animals <3

Callum Diment said...

Omg no way!, I loved Arthur the aardvark .. I use to love the theme tune to it
:) by th way aardvark girl looks amazing!

Amanda Q. said...

I always liked watching Doug, it came on Nickelodeon. It was a cute cartoon, I wished it still came on. My favorite character of course was Doug. I also liked a show called As told by Ginger. Such good shows that never come on anymore. :(

Beki said...

Haha these are wicked, love them :o)
My favourite cartoon was Tom and Jerry, still love it now xx

Chepcher Jones said...

Well, I did not have TV :) LOL but later I fell in love with Yogi bear ;)

Kitty Pinkstars said...

DRUMROLL....... And the winners are....

Emma M

Beki

Callum Diment

cutedesigns

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!!! You ALL WIN Kitty's lil aardvark girl stickers!!

If you didn't win this week..Don't despair.. Sticker Sunday is EVERY Sunday!

And this weeks stickers are available HERE...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/111593765/kittys-lil-aardvark-girl-stickers