Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 28 October 2012

Sticker Sunday

Happy Sunday guys.... 
This weeks stickers are inspired by choosing Wilbur's Halloween costume!

I think I've told you before just how much Wilbur enjoys the annual dress up!



Haha just check out the JOY on his cute lil face!

Well this year we chose...
The sexy little devil costume... Modelled here by this happy pug!


And here are this weeks stickers....

Doodled whilst we made our decision....



I have 4 packs of these stickers to give away... Each pack contains 12 stickers (2 of each design)

All YOU have to do to be in for a chance of winning is tell us

What your Halloween plans are!??

And maybe while you're here please check out one of my other blog posts..
I'd love to get some feedback on some of my silly ramblings!

and share my blog..somewhere..anywhere..
TWEET it..FACEBOOK it.. 
Tell your friends..Tell your pets....Tell the world!!!
In as many crazy ways as you can think of

 I will pick 4 winners!
Each winner will receive a pack of 12 Wilbur's Halloween stickers(2 of each design)
The 4 winners will be picked on Monday lunchtime GMT and announced here and on my 
Facebook page

Thanks so much for stopping by and GOOD LUCK!!!

10 comments:

Chepcher Jones said...

First I wanted to say, that Wilbur is my fav cat ever! And how patient is he! Amazing. Looks always the best.
For Halloween as usual pumpkin and some fun. I still think that it should be switched into kids feeding witches like me :) LOL

Susan van der Zwaag - Sondeyker said...

Oh wish Halloween was bigger over here, but isn't. But if it would, I would be dressed up as a vampire!
Love that, love dressing up. That's why I love to go to the Elf Fantasy Fair here in The Netherlands.

Great doodles/stickers again! I love them! Hugs!

Krystal said...

Unfortunately, I have to work on Halloween, but we are having a small office party and costume contest. I have an easy costume in mind- I don't know if it will win first place or not, but it'll be fun! :)

Emma M said...

For Halloween my plans are to scare the living jeepers out of me and my friends by having a 'scary movie night'. I'm not a great fan of horror films but on Halloween it's a must, right?!

Just reminded me, need to stock up on goodies for the little munchkins that will be Trick or Treating....

{ bex } said...

I love Wilbur. He looks super happy wearing that costume.
My plans for Halloween?
Zilch.
My mum grew up with a super christian grandfather and therefore inflicted the same upon my brother and I. The only Halloween stuff we ever got to do was hand out sweets looking pathetic wearing costumes inside.
THEN.
I rebelled.
Ok, not entirely as my mum would have gone ape and I wasn't that old at the time. But I bought a pumpkin and spent ALL afternoon carving it and making the house look scary for kids. I put the pumpkin outside with a light inside and made a sign for my door that said 'TRICK OR TREAT' and covered the outside with spider webs etc.
Mum came home, went a lil' bit mad at me but otherwise just left me alone to do what I wanted.
After that day, she's been a lot less restrictive about me doing what I want. Still won't let me go trick or treating though. I'm 18 now though, so it's probably not something that's 'cool' anyway, but I've always wanted to go just to see what it's like. ^^
That's my story anyway.
Hope I win the stickers, they look super adorable <3

- BECKY <3

Chloe Q said...

Will be going to the cinema to see Silent Hill with my older sister :D x

JK said...

I'm going to the Disney Concert Hall to see a silent movie with a real organ soundtrack. Really looking forward to it!! Adorable stickers as always XO

Helen clancy said...

I am working BOOOO!! Might dress up though to frighten all the customers lol !! David will have to spend the evening by himself with the pooches so I will have to make them some Halloween treats!! Xx :0)

Emilie Proctor said...

Our Halloween festivities started early with the Fall carnival at school. I made the kids costumes. Annie was an owl, she won 2nd place at the costume contest and Fenix was a scarecrow, he won 1st place in the contest. On Wednesday we are going to go Trick or Treating and then next Saturday we are going to a spooky party at my sister-in-laws house. We try to spread Halloween out as long as we can!

Kitty Pinkstars said...

EEEK!! SO sorry I'm late! Been really poorly this week...

Anyway DRUM ROLL.... The winners are...

HELEN CLANCY

Chepcher Jones

{ bex }

Emma M

Congratulations guys.. You all win Wilbur Halloween dress up stickers..

Please send me your addresses at kittypinkstars@btinternet.com and I'll get them sent straight out!