Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 21 October 2012

Sticker Sunday

Yep well here it is.... That time of year again..

Dad brought over the pumpkins he's been growing on his allotment for the past few months..


AMAZING huh??

WOW! Well got me thinking what to do with them THIS year!??



I mean I already have TONS of recipe ideas.. But we need something cool for Halloween!

Here are some of our previous efforts...



But I am ALWAYS blown away by the amazing creations I find on the web..



So.. Inspired by Halloween pumpkins I created this weeks stickers..

Kitty pumpkins..

The perfect inspiration for YOUR pumpkins..
And fun stickers for your Halloween journalling!

I have 4 packs of these stickers to give away... Each pack contains 12 stickers (2 of each design)

All YOU have to do to be in for a chance of winning is tell us YOUR pumpkin carving plans..
 Or favourite pumpkin recipe...

For me? Kitty's Lil Zombie faces EVERY time and I adore pumpkin pie!
But I AM looking forward to making some pumpkin scones this year...

And maybe while you're here please check out one of my other blog posts..
I'd love to get some feedback on some of my silly ramblings!

and share my blog..somewhere..anywhere..
TWEET it..FACEBOOK it.. 
Tell your friends..Tell your pets....Tell the world!!!
In as many crazy ways as you can think of

 I will pick 4 winners!
Each winner will receive a pack of 10 Kitty's kitty pumpkin stickers!
The 4 winners will be picked on Monday lunchtime GMT and announced here and on my 
Facebook page

Thanks so much for stopping by and GOOD LUCK!!!


5 comments:

Emma Wick said...

We normally make ours look really silly and childish and girly (we have 2 young girls). They have a crown on usually and instead of candles inside, we put pink glow sticks in them and they look AWESOME!!! :-DDDDD

Beki said...

If only I had the talent to do the ET one.................LOVE LOVE LOVE!
I'm not sure what we're going for this year, my attempts are always very basic but I'm very lucky to have a very talented friend who has taken over our pumpkin carving, last year was a witch o a broomstick and a cat.
I will be attempting pumpkin pie with the inners though.
I do quite fancy painting some this year, have seen some on the web and they look great.
I love everything about this time of year especially Halloween xx

breezyr05 said...

i am planning on carving a kitty cat,dog,fish man i have sooo many chocies it's going to be hard to choose one also i LOVE pumpkin pie.

Emilie Proctor said...

I am planning on carving a pumpkin to look like a witch. I am even going to make a hat for it! My favorite pumpkin recipe is Pumpkin Donuts but, I just found a Pumpkin Pie Sugar Cookie recipe on Pinterest I must try! Happy Halloween!! :D

Kitty Pinkstars said...

Not many entrants this week... So the winners are....

Emma Wick

Beki

breezyr05

Emilie Proctor

Thanks for taking part guys.. Please email your addresses to kittypinkstars@btinternet.com and I'll send your stickers to you!