Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 14 October 2012

Sticker Sunday


Well with Halloween nearly here.. It's time to get SPOOOOOKY over here at KPS headquarters!

So.... Bring on the ZOMBIES!!!!

Here are some I made a while ago...


And recently I have discovered I have a few jumbo zombie skins in my craft basket!


So if anyone is interested in one of these please get in touch! The jumbo ones are £30 + postage!
I only have these skins so these are the only jumbo zombies that will be available this Halloween!

I also stitched up a couple of MINI zombies today..

These are £20 each and come with an aceo and neatly wrapped up in a 
KLZ (Kitty's little zombie) felt tombstone pocket!

Anyway..To keep in with the Kitty ZOMBIE theme..
I doodled THESE stickers!



I have 4 packs of stickers to give away..
Every winner will win a pink and white spotty bag of 10 stickers (2 of each design)

To be in for a chance of winning.. 
All you need to do is tell us what YOU'RE up to this sticker Sunday!

And maybe while you're here please check out one of my other blog posts..
I'd love to get some feedback on some of my silly ramblings!

and share my blog..somewhere..anywhere..
TWEET it..FACEBOOK it.. 
Tell your friends..Tell your pets....Tell the world!!!
In as many crazy ways as you can think of

 I will pick 4 winners!
Each winner will receive a pack of 10 Kitty's lil zombie stickers!
The 4 winners will be picked on Monday lunchtime GMT and announced here and on my 
Facebook page

Thanks so much for stopping by and GOOD LUCK!!!





12 comments:

Alana Purple (Gifket) said...

<3 ur stuff! lovely zombies perfect for halloween. i myself am celebrating 6 years of marriage today, playing w my kiddos, and working on orders! :)

Gill B said...

I am looking after Jon today who is looking somewhat ready for Halloween with his mouth abscess. He looks like he is entering a marshmallow contest !!!!!
We have been to the shop aswell to buy some canvas's and new paints so Georgia and Oliver can have a bit of fun painting this afternoon.

Hope you have had a fab Sunday Kitty x

Brenna Gordon said...

Awesome stuff! I'm trying to doodle some flowers. (My cats hyper and keeps going for my arms, they're not toys!)

Callum Diment said...

Today i have been packing my suitcase for my 5 day college trip!, Im a very fussy dresser so ive been sat on my suitcase trying to get it to close!.. still .. this has not been acomplished!

Emma M said...

I love Sundays, especially LAZY Sundays! Today has been a lazy Sunday :) I have spent sme time with my lovely cats, Romany and Kitty, watched an episode of 'The Darling Buds of May', had a looooooooooong catch up with a lovely neighbour of mine and her two beautiful children, now I am cooking a lovely roast dinner with my Mummykins while 'The Railway Children' is playing in the background. I love The Railway Children, it was THE film of my youth, aswell as 'The Sound of Music', 'Dirty Dancing' and 'The Wizard of Oz'!

I've got a pretty hectic week this week and so today was just what I needed <3

Chepcher Jones said...

We are starting Halloween :)

Breezyr0505 said...

Today i did a 3 mile crop walk to help the hungry.

Beki said...

EEK now I do love me a zombie, more fab stickers from the fabulous Kittypinkstars.
Yesterday I spent the day sewing and ignored the house work which i'm now regretting xxx

Rae13 said...

Wow these are all fab! I spent the day watching my 2 year old son reek havok at my parents... and laughing while my dad ran for cover when my son got hold of the hockey stick! .... I also did some "Hooking" (crocheting) and started making Zero from NBC :D Happy days :p

Susan B. said...

There is a show on called the Walking Dead and thats what we watched Sunday! Watched football during the day and zombies at night! :)

Rae13 said...

I spent the day watching my son reek havok at my parents and laughing at my dad run for cover when my son picked up a hockey stick!!!
I also did some hooking (crocheting.. its my obsession) and started making Zero from NBC. HAppy days :P

Kitty Pinkstars said...

And the winners are.... DRUM ROLL...

Rae13

Alana Purple (Gifket)

Gill B

Beki

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You guys all win ZOMBIE stickers! Please email me your addresses to kittypinkstars@btinternet.com

And if you didn't win this week.. Don't worry..EVERY Sunday is STICKER SUNDAY!!!!