Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 21 October 2012

Illustration Friday SKY

SKY...The expanse of air over any given point on the earth; the upper atmosphere as seen from the earth's surface.

Although we are all under the same sky.. I carry my own in a bubble...The people I care about most are under my tiny little sky.. And my head is ALWAYS in the clouds! ♥


I am obsessed with the sky! I love watching it change..
This weeks doodle sums up how I live in my own world surrounded by the things that I love and make me feel safe..

Yes there's another sky outside but I'm happy watching it from my bubble!

I hope it made you smile!

Love and rainbows Kitty xxx

2 comments:

Tony LaRocca said...

I need my own bubble - she seems quite pleased with herself! Good job :)

Barnicles said...

i like your bubble, but you wouldn't want to get trapped in it. Maybe we could expand the bubble so that creative bubbles could mix but still keep out the bad stuff?
then we could float to the tea cafe :) and paint rainbows in the sky


Barnicles x