Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 26 October 2012

Illustration Friday HAUNT

HAUNT..
to have a disquieting or harmful effect on.. to recur constantly and spontaneously to reappear continually...to visit or inhabit as a ghost.

We all have memories... Bad dreams.. Sad thoughts.. regrets.. Even though we convince ourselves it's all behind us.. There's no denying their presence... The future is unknown.. The present feels like rainbows.. But stars can't shine without darkness! ♥


Not my usually rainbow filled page.. But I never want to lie!
Some days are tougher than others..

If nothing else my doodles are always a true reflection of my complete personality
good and bad!

Some people never want to grow up... I'm happy to do it whilst holding onto a true sense of myself.. Don't let the bad take over.. But a little balance is necessary!

Doodling gets it all out... Now.. Where's that rainbow!??

Love and rainbows Kitty xx

No comments: