Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 2 September 2012

Stuff I love saturday

Well guys... Today's stuff I love is...

THAT I'M IN A BOOK!!!!!!

WOOP!

Well remember Rainbow Dribble!??


Well.. He was made for a special secret project!

And travelled overseas to the USA!

To be featured in the new John Murphy sock creature book..


How cool!?? After buying the original book and being inspired to create my own sock creatures
John Murphy himself asked me to be one of the designers in his new book!!!

Look... It's ME!!


The sixth one down..Dressed like a giant pink teddy bear!

Haha! WOOP!!

So guys... All you need to do to support this amazing adventure..
IS... Get this book on your Christmas lists..Buy it for all your friends



AND...

Like this Facebook page.. 

The book features lots of awesome designers with exciting patterns to make amazing creatures..
From more simple beginner patterns to crazy mad scientist ones like mine!

Haha..YES! You can make your own rainbow dribble!!!


The hard work is all worth it!! Believe me! 
This guy is 100% MAGIC!!!

Love and rainbows Kitty xxx

3 comments:

jO Scott said...

Congratulations kitty, this is brilliant news, you must be so proud! I remember rainbow drizzle - well done for keeping the secret, you must have been bursting to tell!
Fantastic work, well done xx

jO said...

Dribble, not drizzle! I'm such a fool, sorry, was excited! :D x

Sock Lover said...

THATS AMAZING!!!!!!YOU LIVED ONE OF MY DREAMS!!!!!!!!!