Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 30 September 2012

Stuff I love Saturday and Sticker Sunday

Hey guys... Yay it's the weekend again! 

Well this week I've been thinking lots about Autumn and it's amazing inspiration..
And as I promised a while back on my Facebook page
I've been working on my new lil girl..

Kitty's Lil Fox Girl!


She'll be finished and available in my shop next week!

And today I'm planning to create her in paper mache form too.. 
The first of my new line of KPS paper mache sculptures!

And I've created this weeks stickers of her too..


I adore foxes!

Those of you who know me or follow my ramblings will know my oldest friend is Norman


Yep..Isn't he GORGEOUS!!?? And SO stylish! Those dungarees ROCK!


My Nan knitted him for me when I was a little girl! And we've been inseparable ever since!

I love love love my Norman!

I have a little fox collection here.. 

This one is from Treacher Creatures


and NEIL the best bag in the world that goes EVERYWHERE with me...

From.. Ritaboth121


And am ALWAYS looking for new foxy cuteness

Like THIS... Amazing work from my favourite artist Heidi M!


I think Norman needs a bow tie! This guy is super cool!

So with all this cute foxiness going on..Here's YOUR chance to grab yourself some 
Kitty's Lil Fox Girl stickers!

This week these are 4 sets of these stickers up for grabs..

Each winner will win 12 stickers (2 of each design)

All YOU have to do to be in for a chance of winning is tell us what you're up to this Sunday!?

And maybe a little about YOUR oldest friend!

And maybe while you're here please check out one of my other blog posts..
I'd love to get some feedback on some of my silly ramblings!

and share my blog..somewhere..anywhere..
TWEET it..FACEBOOK it.. 
Tell your friends..Tell your pets....Tell the world!!!
In as many crazy ways as you can think of

 I will pick 4 winners!
Each winner will receive a pack of 12 Kitty's Lil Fox girl stickers!
The 4 winners will be picked on Monday lunchtime GMT and announced here and on my 
Facebook page

Thanks so much for stopping by and GOOD LUCK!!!



13 comments:

JK said...

Well Sunday's I like to out for pancakes...mmmmmm. And I have a teddy bear named Maestro that I've had since I was a little girl. A friend of the family sewed him for me and he's always been with me :)

HinckleDoodle said...

This Sunday I hope to clean, clean, clean! It looks like I had a wild party in my house and I swear I didn't! haha!
And can my oldest friend be a t-shirt? Because I have this one prized D.A.R.E. shirt that I've had for ages. It's getting raggedy and holey but it's been through so many memories with me. I just can't bear to part with it. It's reliable, comfy, and very dear to me. :) My husband used to wear it too when he was smaller lol

HinckleDoodle said...

This Sunday I hope to clean, clean, clean! It looks like I had a wild party in my house and I swear I didn't! haha!
And can my oldest friend be a t-shirt? Because I have this one prized D.A.R.E. shirt that I've had for ages. It's getting raggedy and holey but it's been through so many memories with me. I just can't bear to part with it. It's reliable, comfy, and very dear to me. :) My husband used to wear it too when he was smaller lol

Rachel Bromley said...

Hi Kitty,
Lovely stickers, love a bit of foxyness :D well today I have been finishing off my little cuddly kitty cat I've been making. This week I've been teaching myself for the first time how to create soft toys & this morning I finally finished my first creation :D
As for some of my old cuddly friends, well I guess they would have to be my 2 beanie babies I brought when I was about 5 or 6. One was a sheep called Fleece & a Tiger called India (Indi for short). I used to take them everywhere with me :D

Jess Clayton said...

Loving the foxes! :) I have been getting organised ready to start uni tomorrow! So nervous but really excited! Later I'm gonna be meeting some of the new students to break the ice! My oldest friend is my twin sister, we are inseparable and identical to!
Thanks for another great sticker sunday!
Jess :) Xx

Chepcher Jones said...

I went for an apple party... it was strange and too crowdy! I am not good with alive people, better talking with my plush toys :) LOL
And foxes are lovely! Still I am a crow :)

Chloe Q said...

Snuggled on sofa with my cat, waiting for chinese to arrive... Oooh and it's my birthday :D xx

Amanda Q. said...

Today I have spent the day cleaning and then after that I spent the the rest of the time on the couch watching tv. Sunday is always my lazy day. My oldest friend would have to be my stuffed animal I have had since I was a baby, I had to finally get rid of him though, because he was falling apart. :( His name was Flop Ears, he was a weird looking creature, but he was so soft and cuddly and I just loved him. :)

SDB said...

Been hanging out with my three favorite boys today and working on jewelry for my shop! I have a little dog I've had since I was young. He's missing his tail but I still love him just as much!

I really love these stickers! Foxes are my favorite!!!

Helen Clancy said...

Yesterday I had a lovely lie in and then heated up some yummy croissants for breakfast, popped out to the shop and then called in at my friend Kellys on the way home for a brew and a natter! My oldest cuddly is a bear called Huggy, when I was little I used to always take him with me when my family went on holiday to France I even made him his own passport and he got it stamped a few times too!! :0)

Little Nore said...

I missed stickers sunday but i came to leave a comment because i love and adore your Lil Fox girl and stickers, can't not comment. i was thinking i would love either a fox girl friend or a life size costume :P
Your fox that your nan made you is so precious, so work with love and treasure for a lifetime.
And i must say before i go thank you for featuring Mr Fox, he was delighted to be featured here.xx

Kitty Pinkstars said...

DRUMROLL....... And the winners are....

Jess Clayton

JK

Heidi M

Chloe Q


CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!!! You ALL WIN Kitty's lil fox girl stickers!!

If you didn't win this week..Don't despair.. Sticker Sunday is EVERY Sunday!

And this weeks stickers are available HERE...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/110930748/kittys-lil-fox-girl-stickers

Susan van der Zwaag - Sondeyker said...

Great fox stickers you made! And a great foxgirl creation too. Hugs!