Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 15 September 2012

Stuff I love Saturday and sticker Sunday

It's a fact.. I LOVE Autumn!

Yep... LOVE it! And one of the holidays I get excited about is...

HALLOWEEN!

Yeah I know we're still a month or so away BUT... You have to get prepared

So.. This weeks stickers are...

Cats in Halloween dress up!


Haha inspired as ever by..... WILBUR!!!



Haha poor guy! I'm sure he dreads THAT time of year...

But he looks SO good in costume!

Anyway.. I have 4 sets of these stickers to give away..

And all YOU have to do to be in for a chance of winning some is..

Tell us which halloween cat YOU like best!??

Well from the stickers..Because Wilbur is the best for sure!!!

Me? I like GHOST CAT! :)

And maybe while you're here please check out one of my other blog posts..
I'd love to get some feedback on some of my silly ramblings!

and share my blog..somewhere..anywhere..
TWEET it..FACEBOOK it.. 
Tell your cat to tell his mates....Tell the world!!!
In as many crazy ways as you can think of

 I will pick 4 winners!
Each winner will receive a pack of 12 Halloween cat stickers! (2 of each design)
The 4 winners will be picked on Monday lunchtime GMT and announced here and on my 
Facebook page

Thanks so much for stopping by and GOOD LUCK!!!



18 comments:

Jess Clayton said...

Firstly Wilbur looks AMAZING as always, whenever you post a picture I melt by his cute and fluffiness! It's very tough to pic one as they are all very cute and perfect for Halloween! I will go with the Devil as I love the head gear and his expression is adorable! :) Xx

Gemma a-rob said...

Lol I have to say my fav cat is the knife through the head cat- only because its the polar opposite of wilburs expression in the photos! Not impressed but as lovely as ever! My fav stickers yet xx

Sarah-Louise Bailey said...

OMGosh Wilbur looks fantastic!!! Go Wilbur!! <3

Think I have to go with vamp cat he's looking cool ;)

xx

MandeeFranee said...

Oh my word!!! These are my absolute favorite of all your sticker sets so far!!! I love the little devil kitty best, but the one with the bloody knife is a close second! SO ADORABLE!

Chloe Quince said...

Awh I love Wilbur!! My fav is the pumpkin one... It's both autumny and halloweeny (lol). Two of my fav things! Halloween and Cats :D xx

Callum Diment said...

Hi kitty,

These stickers look amazing, its going to be really hard to pick just the one. although the pumpkin cat jumped out at me the most so I must say that one.


I live the first picture of Wilbur as he looks like he couldn't give a fluff that a knifea gone through him thanks kitty

jO Scott said...

Fran-cat-stein's monster is my favourite - I love all the expressions too :D

Chepcher Jones said...

The ghost one :) his eyes are awesome!!!

MrsB said...

I definitely love Wilbur as a pumpkin, my wee boy has a toy called Pumpkin Cat and he's super cool :-)

cutedesigns said...

I love them all, they're all really good but I have a particular fondness for Vampire Cat as I love anything vampire. :)

Autumn is one of my fave times of year too, I agree with you. :)

Sarah Dawn said...

These are for sure some of my favorite stickers so far! Its so hard to choose just one for their all adorable and so creative, as always! If I had to choose I'd say the vampire one. I'm a little partial to vampires and I find the costume completely adorable!

Tami from GretelCreations said...

Wilbur looks great in his costume! Hard to pick a favourite as i have two...but I will have to go with the pumpkin cat..closely followed by the saber cat..(i love his happy expression!)

Emma Wick said...

wilbur well and truly rocks my spooky world!!! :O)

Little Nore said...

my favourite time of year too, and hard to choose which is my favourite of cats but i would say the pumpkin cat, that did give me a extra smile :)

Ashlie said...

I totally love the vampire cat xD I wish I had an outfit like that to put my cat in!!!!

Robin Mezzanini said...

My daughter chose the pumpkin mask cat... Though I think my fav is frankenkittie.

Kitty said...

Frankenkitty all the way!!!!! We have 3 black kitties and 2 others... I think they all need costumes this year!! :)

Kitty Pinkstars said...

DRUMROLL....... And the winners are....

Chepcher Jones

Sarah Dawn

MrsB

Little Nore


CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!!! You ALL WIN Halloween cat stickers!!

If you didn't win this week..Don't despair.. Sticker Sunday is EVERY Sunday!

And this weeks stickers are available HERE...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/109695794/kittys-halloween-cat-stickers