Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 23 September 2012

Sticker Sunday

Eeek..Sorry I'm a little late guys.. Curling up and catching up!

But here it is 

STICKER SUNDAY!

How are YOU today? It's cold and raining here.. And I LOVE Sundays like that!

Perfect for curling up and watching the weather through my patio doors whilst under a blanket with a cup of tea!


I love this Season best.. Fall ROCKS!

So much inspiration....

My favourite journals are always Fall inspired!


And Wilbur? Well he loves Fall too...


Haha..Ok so he likes laying on his favourite Fall coloured cushion...

And I DID draw this weeks stickers about him...


Wilbur getting ready for Fall!!

This week these are 4 sets of these stickers up for grabs..

Each winner will win 10 stickers (2 of each design)

All YOU have to do to be in for a chance of winning is tell us what you're up to this Sunday!?

Me? I'm curled up on the sofa..Blogging and doodling.. Then I'll be enjoying a curry cooked by my lovely Jacob and watching a film with my awesome boys!

And maybe while you're here please check out one of my other blog posts..
I'd love to get some feedback on some of my silly ramblings!

and share my blog..somewhere..anywhere..
TWEET it..FACEBOOK it.. 
Tell your friends..Tell your pets....Tell the world!!!
In as many crazy ways as you can think of

 I will pick 4 winners!
Each winner will receive a pack of 10 Wilbur loves Fall stickers!
The 4 winners will be picked on Monday lunchtime GMT and announced here and on my 
Facebook page

Thanks so much for stopping by and GOOD LUCK!!!



12 comments:

Jess Clayton said...

Awesome stickers! Purrfect for autumn! Today I am slumped on the sofa! Got my favourite dvds and crocheting with a lovely snuggly blanket covering me! I think I may have to make a hot chocolate with yummy marshmellows! Then after tea I will do some baking for my mum - yummy chocolate whoopie pies! nom nom nom
Have a great Sunday Kitty and Wilbur!
Jess :) Xx

Poppy-Cerys-x said...

I love yiour cat wilbur! he's very cute!, this sunday im doing my homework with the help of sister, even though we are being distracted by Charlie and the chocolate factory- its my favourite film.

Love Poopy-Cerys

Callum Diment said...

Aww doesn't wilbur look very somofrtable asleep, i wish i could be, becasue this weather makes me sleepy :P, but i cant today as im very busy tiding my room, but i can here my bed calling me... WHAT DO I DO?!?! haha

Have a Lovely sunday Kitty :D x

cupcakes n candyfloss said...

Im, snuggling with the hubby watching Doctor Who with my fav snuggly jumper. Going to go see the family in a bit for chats n dinner. The best excuse to put on my old faithful Doc Martens that have been away for the summer and even better a hat!

Susan B. said...

Wilbur is super cute!!! And I just love these stickers...Sunday this week is watching some Football and catching up on wash..lol! The weather here is beautiful and cool..Feels nice :)

jO Scott said...

ooo, love the stickers :)
i'm snuggling too - haven't left the house today and don't intend to! so far i've tidied my laptop, chatted to mum and dad for about an hour and heard all about their holiday, cooked a stir fry and listened to the rain relentlessly tapping on the windows. andy happily tells me there's non stop sport on until 4am so i might start a new DS game (finished zelda last week, woot!) while i tune in and out of the sport :D
This week i'll be sharing your blog by scribbling it onto an autumn leaf... think i'll wait until my journey to work tomorrow before i venture outside though...!
have a lovely day all xx

Chepcher Jones said...

Reading and watching raindrops :) I love this song which rain can make... especially because this is our new home, and I have to learn how the autumn sounds like here!

breezyr05 said...

Today i went to chorch this morning than lost my cell phone and now i am stitting homw on the coach whatching tv and trying to staying warm.

Gemma A-Rob said...

Well today i spent some lovely time with my Mummy. Shes on her own as dad went on holiday(!) so i went round and help go through some bits from the loft. Nothing i love more than going through the photo albums of days gone by, finding treasures like my mums wedding dress and my christening gown and old school year books. It was nice to do that under a big fluffy blanket and a hot chocolate to make you feel all warm inside - My perfect sunday :)

Helen Clancy said...

These are so cute!! I love Wilbur!!! I was in work yesterday morning then went for a sun shower it's a great way to warm up when it's sooooo cold outside!!! Then came home and snuggled up on the couch to watch the formula 1 xxx

Kitty Pinkstars said...

DRUMROLL....... And the winners are....

Poppy-Cerys-x

Gemma A-Rob

Susan B.

Helen Clancy

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!!! You ALL WIN Wilbur loves Fall stickers!!

If you didn't win this week..Don't despair.. Sticker Sunday is EVERY Sunday!

And this weeks stickers are available HERE...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/110316415/wilbur-loves-fall-stickers

Susan van der Zwaag - Sondeyker said...

To cute!!