Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 2 August 2012

Wookie Wednesday


Hey guys... Sorry I'm a little late this week!
But my feeble excuse is.. It was my Birthday and I've been a little preoccupied!
Haha.. I got an iPad!
WOOP!

And when I haven't been working.. I've been playing with my new toy and creating some silly art
like the picture above!

Haha and THIS one...

Haha Walter! Don't look so worried..Let's get DIGITAL!!!

Also for my Birthday my awesome Brother bought me a super sweet hamster plush
from The Hamsters of Huntingdon collection by Frangipan Crafts on Etsy!


He bought me.. Clarence posting a letter to his sweetheart.

How CUTE!!???

I love these little guys!

So with my birthday in mind and to celebrate.. I decided this week would be..

CLOWN WOOKIES!!





Your chance to grab your very own clown wookie!
On sale in my Etsy here

All you need to decide is what colour party hat you want YOUR wookie to have!

Oh and while we're talking parties and wookies..

Here's Walter!


Haha as with ANY party... There's always one guy with his head in a glass until the VERY end!  Nice one Walt! 

Remember guys.. If you have any wookie pics PLEASE send them to me at
kittypinkstars@btinternet.com
to get YOUR hamster pal featured here on Wookie Wednesday!

Love and rainbows Kitty and Walter!

1 comment:

Beth Retro said...

Kitty! I hope you had a lovely birthday! :) xx