Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 22 August 2012

Treasury Tuesday

Hey guys.. A little late this week but I've been working on my new cat bookmarks..






I've just listed a custom cat bookmark listing in my Etsy shop HERE

All you need to do is pick either short or long haired and send me a picture of YOUR kitty!

And I'll make a bookmark buddy of YOUR furry friend!


So..Inspired by my love of cats and my new bookmark venture..

This weeks treasury is ALL ABOUT CATS!!

They say I'm crazy... But I'm just crazy about MEW

For all you crazy cat lovers out there...

And dedicated to MY fur babies!

The PURRFECT collection!

If you'd like to see any of these goodies up close..
Just click HERE!

Love and rainbows Kitty xxx

2 comments:

kitty said...

Best Treasury Tuesday yet!!

Susan van der Zwaag - Sondeyker said...

Oh I'm actually not into cats but love your bookmarks, I'm a dog person. Love them, loved to cuddle with my hairy friends as a kid. We had chowchows, I loved them!