Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 15 August 2012

Treasury Tuesday

Hey guys! HAPPY SHARK WEEK!!


The Discovery Channel's Shark Week, which first aired on July 17, 1987, is a week-long series of feature television programs dedicated to sharks.

Held annually, normally running in July or August, Shark Weekwas originally developed to raise awareness and respect for sharks.

This year it's the 25th Anniversary!

I LOVE all things shark! We have a collection of rubber sharks here in the little pink house.. Various shark plush.. And Noah will tell you I've watched ALL the Jaws films about a million times! 

SO to celebrate here's this week's treasury..

We're gonna need a bigger boat!

Heck yeah I LOVE sharks!!!

Happy shark week guys!
If you'd like to view any of the awesome goodies up close...
Please just click HERE!

Me? Well I've ALREADY got my eye on those mittens for the Winter!
AND the shark plush knitting pattern!

Happy Shark week guys!

1 comment:

Susan van der Zwaag - Sondeyker said...

Ieks have nothing with sharks and can't watch that movie with my eyes opened up...but you are a water person, mmm don't find the exact word but therefor you must love sharks, I do understand for somebody who loves the water and sea as much as you do. Hugss!