Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 31 August 2012

Tell me something Thursday


Hey guys.... This is me and the super sweet Medwin popping by to say hello..
And..Get back to the list..


5. Things you want to say to an ex...

Haha well this one is easy..

"Thanks for walking away....Now.. Keep walking"

Well at the time I guess I like most people I thought it was the worst thing to happen in the world!
But all that stuff they say... 
Time heals and plenty more fish in the sea.. 
Well it's all true!

After 6 years on my own with Noah...Busy and building our little world
we met Jacob and now we have a little family unit!

I love my boys... They're my medicine!


When life feels tough..Hang on in there!

There's a rainbow over that hill!

Love and rainbows Kitty xxx

No comments: