Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 2 August 2012

Tell me something Thursday


Hey guys.. Well I haven't done one of these for a couple of weeks.. 

But I found this challenge and thought it would be fun for my Thursdays for a while..


So starting at the top with number one... 

Here are 5 ways to win my heart..

1. Be honest and kind

2. Love me in all my moments of weirdness

3. Surprise me with random acts of sweetness and silliness

4. Listen to me, try to understand

5. Enjoy the simple things and have fun!

Or you could just be a hamster..Then I'm all yours!

Come on guys.. I'd love it if we all had a go.. It'd be fun to see each others answers!

So if YOU wanna join in.. Please leave a comment so we can come over and say hi!

Love and rainbows Kitty x



1 comment:

Susan van der Zwaag - Sondeyker said...

5 ways to win my heart...

mmm it must be an inmediate click
You should be an honest person
Also just as happily crazy as I am
Act respectfully to me and others
And love me for who I am