Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 26 August 2012

Stuff I love Saturday and sticker Sunday


Morning guys... yep it's that time of the week AGAIN! WOW where does time fly!??
Well.. This week the stuff I LOVE is all about SAUSAGE DOGS!

Yep.. I love the little guys.. And if I could have a dog... That would be the one I'd pick!
Haha..I just can't look at one without smiling!

So... I thought I'd try and doodle one Kittypinkstars style!

And this was the result...


A sausage dog in sausage pants... The newest bookmark in my shop!

I then got to thinking.. I haven't done any dog doodles for dog lovers..
SO... Here's my pug bookmark!

And although I'm a real cat person..I do LOVE small dogs!

So this weeks stickers are.. Cats and dogs!

Tabby.. Tomcat.. Fluffball

Pug.. Poodle.. Sausage

All you have to do to be in for a chance of winning this weeks stickers 

is tell us..

What are YOU?? A cat or a dog person???

And tell us a little about YOUR furry friends!

Here are mine...


And maybe while you're here please check out one of my other blog posts..
I'd love to get some feedback on some of my silly ramblings!

and share my blog..somewhere..anywhere..
TWEET it..FACEBOOK it.. 
Tell your cat or dog to tell their friends down the park....Tell the world!!!
In as many crazy ways as you can think of

 I will pick 4 winners!
Each winner will receive a pack of 12 cat and dog stickers (2 of each design)

The 4 winners will be picked on Monday lunchtime GMT and announced here and on my 
Facebook page

Thanks so much for stopping by and GOOD LUCK!!!

11 comments:

Susan van der Zwaag - Sondeyker said...

I'm a dog lover, I think because when I was little we had 'Smokey' I pampered it but one day smokey was gone. I really can't think of another reason why I don't love cats (anymore). BĂșt cats from friend do come to me when they need reiki ;).
I loved our ChowChows (which we had when I was a bit older until I left home), they are like lions and great to cuddle. I really loved them with all my heart and when I was sad I lay down on the floor cuddling with them.
Hugs from Susan

Jess Clayton said...

I am a cat person! Love how cute they are and how each one has a different character. Also snuggles are great! I have a very fluffy rabbit called fluff who acts like a cat lol! She is a house rabbit and loves being stroked, hugged and played with. She is also very adventurous and nudges me when she needs something - Soooo cute! Xx

Chepcher Jones said...

I am a crow person. Yeah, I know, strange... when I was younger I was a dog person, but now I hug every animal on my way, but crows are always around me :)

Natalie jade said...

I am definatly a dog person! I love love love big dog hugs!! But i love little dog snuggles, i have two yorkies angel nd gracie mae, they have such funky characters and make everyday worth living!'

kitty said...

Dog even though my name is Kitty I am not a big fan I mean I love them but I like dogs mostly at times. And I would so give these to my mom so she can put it on her dog grooming schedule book!
Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

Maggie said...

Cat person here. I live with five cats and they're my babies. Couldn't go a day without the little furrballs. <3

Amanda Q. said...

I am an all animal kind of person, I just love all animals. I currently have 2 cats that live with me, Lexi and Lyda, whom I absolutely love more than anything. My cats are like babies to me,they are spoiled rotten. These stickers are super cute! I would love to have them. Thanks for having Sticker Sunday Kitty! I always have to check out the stickers you make. :)

Gemma a-rob said...

I used to be a cat person growing up- we had 5! Around 7 years ago I decided to buy a mini daschund called Ludo (massive Labyrinth fan) and fell in love. Over time we bought another one called Ollie and haven't looked back since. Even when he decided to disappear under the garden decking, or under the gene to play with Buster next door! He earns the nickname Hudini from then on... Love him even if he is a little monster ;)

Callum Diment said...

I would have to say that I'm a dog person, because from a young age, my family have always had dogs as pets. in 2009 I was lucky enough for my parents to allow me to have my own Yorkshire terrier, my love for dogs has lead my career into the world of grooming, from which I have gained a vast amount of knowledge about all breeds and how special they are. however a love for cats has somehow made it to my head inwhich I'm now begging my parents for a birman :)

Beki said...

I love both, have a beautiful cat Thomas but would love a dog. Pugs are my fave but can have so many problems :o( although I saw a Pug cross Jack Russell the other day and he was adorable xx

Kitty Pinkstars said...

AND THE WINNERS ARE......... Drumroll.......

Beki

kitty

Amanda Q.

Chepcher Jones

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!!! You ALL WIN cat and dog stickers

If you didn't win this week..Don't despair.. Sticker Sunday is EVERY Sunday!

And this weeks stickers are available HERE...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/107892974/cat-and-dog-stickers