Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 17 August 2012

Illustration Friday TEACHER

TEACHER... A person whose occupation is teaching others.. A personified concept that teaches...

I'm not the most academic person in the world... Haha who am I kidding? I spent ALL my time doodling! My brain works a little differently to mo
st people.. My knowledge is small... BUT my daydreams..imagination.. and positivity are MASSIVE!!!

I love life.. Believe in the magic of positivity and nature...I follow signs and my dreams..

I learn a lot from positivity... Quotes help me every day... And for me... Nature is a good teacher! ♥


I still have a lot to learn and a lot to teach myself.... Maybe if I manage it I can pat myself on the back for being a good teacher too.. 

I need to teach myself that I CAN get out there.. I CAN be brave.. I MUST get out of my comfort zone and that I have all the tools to do these things!

What do YOU need to teach YOURSELF?

Love and rainbows Kitty xxx

2 comments:

Els04 said...

That I am good as I am. It's okay to be me and not follow all the others. (Hard to believe sometimes...)
You teach happiness, very important!!!
Love els

Susan van der Zwaag - Sondeyker said...

Life is the biggest school there is so no need to study so hard on school if it doesn't have your interest ;).
I love your doodles! And love this doodle with those positive words<3.

With my 365 days creative project I'm teaching myself to persevere (I'm allready persevering 240something days ;)), but also to relax and not to expect to much of myself, not to be that hard on myself (so some days I'm creative in making pictures).
Those two are my biggest challenges, especially to relax and be okay. We have had some very stressful years and it's time to relax and hear the guidance, follow my intuition, and be open for the Angelic touch :D.
Hugss!