Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 24 August 2012

Illustration Friday TALL


TALL... Of great or more than average height..
Impressively great or difficult!

I live in my very own fairytale... My imagination is taller than anything in the real world.. I'm more of a dreamer than the world thinks I should be.. But I aim high... I want to be amongst the clouds in the day and the stars at night! 

And YES..I am impressively DIFFICULT! A contradiction...


If I can't be invisible for the day...Can I just take a potion to make me REALLY tall! Then people will just see two candy canes... (My stripy socks) <3 p="p">


Cartoon life in a real world.... Doodle inspired by Alice in Wonderland!

I really enjoyed this one so I hope you like it too!

Love and rainbows Kitty xxx

1 comment:

Susan van der Zwaag - Sondeyker said...

Whahha great!
I'm not tall at all, just 1.56m and love it!
Wouldn't want to be that tall as in your doodling ;).
I also don't have a winners mentality but I do make myself tall, by giving myself compliments, by being satisfied with what I have and also for having a large ego...whaha it's sometimes just a cover up...I'm a Leo so ;). But also these days can be fragile and not walking behind my ego and being my pure self! Hugsss!