Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 31 July 2012

Treasury Tuesday

Hey guys....

Well today is my Birthday!


And what an amazing day I've had... I was so spoilt!

I had some fabulous presents..


Awesome plush.. A sweet knitted art bag.. Vintage dress.. Rainbow storage draws.. Spending money for my new art table 

AND .... An iPad!

WOW!

And a fabulous day with the people I love most in the world!

So to celebrate this special not long left in my 30's Birthday.... Here's a magical little treasury!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME..

After the most magical day with the people I love most in the world..Here's a little collection of things that remind me of my special day!

If you'd like to see these goodies up close please click here!

Thanks to all my facebook friends and followers for your Birthday wishes!

You all make my every day sunshine worth it!

Love and rainbows Kitty xxx

2 comments:

Els04 said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susan van der Zwaag - Sondeyker said...

Happy birthday to you. I'm a little bit late but saw that Els won stickers at your blog, wow so cute and am stopping by for a visit ;).
Wow that iPad is that a cover or is it really pink?
Belate happy birthday Greets from Susan