Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Treasury Tuesday

Hey guys... Today I went to the beach!

I love it by the sea.. Surrounded by the bluest of blues..


I have a secret spot.. And it's pure magic!

I'm happiest by the sea.. No matter what the weather! It just feels like home!

Maybe it's true.... I'm just a shooting star that fell to the sea..

I often believe I was a mermaid... I feel happiest by the sea in a quiet spot just watching the waves come in and head out again...

Maybe when i fell from my planet I landed in the sea.. YES.. That would make PERFECT sense!


Thanks so much for stopping by..

If you'd like to see these goodies up close please just click HERE!

Love and rainbows Kitty xxx

1 comment:

Susan van der Zwaag - Sondeyker said...

Just reading your post about feeling like a mermaid and also read before that you have the feeling that you are from another planet...
Do you know the books and oracle cards from Doreen Virtue. I have a book of her in Dutch about angels of the earth and it describes features of people, certain specifics where you can recognize if you are mermaidpeople, starpeople, incarnated angel, and so on. For me it was really recognizable and for several people around me too. You don't feel that alone anymore. I will try to find something in English about it. Title of the book... Oops it's in the book: Realms of the Earth Angels
Hugs and greets from Susan