Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Treasury Tuesday

Hey guys... This is the first treasury Tuesday for a couple of weeks!
Sorry about that... But life got really busy!

BUT..

There are lots of changes happening right now so I'm hoping for more time and much better organisation! I'm working the last 3 days of my lunchtime job.. My safety net
and THEN... It's art full time!

Sometimes you need the push and when you get it you have to find your wings and fly!
It's not always going to be easy... But it'll be worth it. Living your dreams.. Finding the real you!

So.. With that in mind.. Here's this weeks treasury!

It's a new dawn..It's a new day for me....
And I'm feeling GOOD!

Making some changes in my life..Moving on..Clearing out and looking forward to a fresh start!
Today is YOUR day...Make it magical!

Thanks for looking guys.. 
And if you want to check these goodies up close just click here!

Love and rainbows Kitty x

No comments: