Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 31 July 2012

The week in review


YAAAAAY!

First week of the Summer holidays!

What a wonderful week.... First week of the Summer holidays.. We had a clear out.. A trip to the beach..Cycle rides.. Spent time at the allotment.. Made lots of stuff and most importantly just hung out TOGETHER!! ♥ Love your life.. It's the only one you've got! Fill it with fun!

Bench Monday was a cute monster one..


It was a wonderful sunny day..BUT I was inside clearing up my little under the bed work area


It's ok though because its always super sunny in my little pink house!

This is the view at the end of my bed!

My art for Jacob!


THEN.... Tuesday we went to the beach!

Bortwell was REALLY excited!


I love it by the sea SO MUCH!!!


This is a reason to be happy its Summer... Our secret quiet spot on the beach.

Not a soul in sight.... HEAVEN!


And when we found clay in the sea... Well it had to be done..

I made a clay wookie!


Speaking of wookies.. Wednesday's wookies were ICE CREAM WOOKIES!


And it seems chocolate and mint were the most popular flavours..
There is still a strawberry and vanilla in my Etsy shop looking for their forever homes!

Well.. It was also a good week for mail..

Yummy vintage fabrics from a lovely friend..


And an amazing vintage painting find..


Total heavenly vintage inspiration..

On Thursday.. Noah and I baked and decorated cakes for Saturday's allotment fun day!

I made mini allotment cakes..

For the adult.. 4 cakes on a plate category 


And Noah made these.. For the children.. 3 cakes on a plate category


Didn't he do an amazing job?

We took them up to the allotment on Friday night..

I love it there!


I love how it looks on a summers evening!


And then we went back on Saturday for the fun day and contest results!


I love how it looks in the day too..


AND... Guess what! Noah and I BOTH won in the cake categories!

AND Dad won longest carrot AND longest parsnip!

GO TEAM!!! We did ok huh??

Dad also came second and third in a few categories too.. But I was never in doubt!
He does so well on his allotments!

GO DAD!!!

Haha yeah there were a few funny moments..
I captured one in doodle form..



Funny situations are SO inspirational!

As are the beautiful flowers Dad picked me..


I love sweet peas...

I love flowers..



And these images themselves inspired my stickers for Sticker Sunday!


Available in my shop here! Perfect for brightening up your diaries..journals or snail mail!

Well then after a relaxing sunday..
Me and my boys decided to go on a Sunday evening cycle ride!

Past my favourite island..


Under a magical sky..


Past the water and through the woods

 Haha.. I LOVE these guys! They're my medicine!


And I feel happy sitting by the water..Saying goodbye to the day!


And the week

How was yours? I'd love to hear from you!!

♥ Happy new week guys! ♥

Love and rainbows...Kitty x

2 comments:

Susan van der Zwaag - Sondeyker said...

Wow you must LOVE pink, oh to cute your workspace.
Love your retro fabrics! Greets from Susan

Susan van der Zwaag - Sondeyker said...

By the way congrats on winning with those great cupcakes!