Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 27 July 2012

Illustration Friday


LONELY Sad because one has no friends or company. Without companions; solitary.

For me this is a strange one.. I LOVE to be alone.. I hate large crowds and parties! I spend my time with a select few that I truly enjoy to be with. I often feel I don't fit in.. Maybe it's because I'm from another planet! But I'm waiting on meeting someone else who gets me! I mean it happened once.. I KNOW it could happen again!

Lonely sometimes... But always in a special place alone!

((hugs to anyone who reads this and feels the same!))

Lets be friends!

Love and rainbows Kitty xxx

5 comments:

Heidi M said...

great illustration and love how you drew your vintage style floral dress.
I hate crowds, never go to parties unless its one i throw for me and my cats and do spend a lot of time on my own a lot through anxiety and a lot because i prefer to be in my world drawing away.

Mandy said...

I so agree with you. Often times, I feel lonelier in a crowd of people than I do when I'm home alone! :)

splatastic said...

This is me! :c haha x

Deborah Cardinal said...

I can relate to this so much *hugs*

Little Nore said...

i do relate, oh yes i do...thats why i spend most of my time drawing and having cat chats - i do enjoy s omuch your illustration friday...illustrations