Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Wookie Wednesday

Hey guys.... Happy wookie Wednesday!

This week is a little different because I drew some hamster style aceos..



AND gave you guys the chance to order a past style wookie or a custom wookie of your choice!

Here is a little look back at wookies from the past..

The original wookies


Wild wookies


Wacky wookies


Zombie wookies


Bee and ladybird wookies



Jubilee wookies


Sunshine wookies


Candyfloss wookies


AND Granny wookies


You guys have been AMAZING in supporting my funny little hamster adventure!

In fact within 10 minutes of  adding my listings today I had sold 4 aceos and 7 wookies!

So I am truly over the moon!

THANK YOU!!

I am also VERY excited to be receiving some amazing fan photos!!

Some of you guys are TRUE SUPERFANS!!!

BIG THANKS to GAIL WALKER


AND TERRI FISHWICK


For these amazing photos!!! 

If any of you guys out there have some cool wookie snaps I'l LOVE to see them and feature them on a future Wookie Wednesday blog! Please just send them to kittypinkstars@btinternet.com.

Ooh and I went to the pet shop this week too..To say hi to the wookies!

I felt like this one was talking to me...

"Hey! Take me home!"


"SERIOUSLY!! I MEAN..... TAKE ME HOME!"


Awwwww..I HAD to resist! Walter is all the ham I need..BUT...What a cutie!

I saw these guys too...



Eeeek..I LOVE LOVE LOVE hams!!!

Anyway that's this weeks Wookie Wednesday... I'll leave you with Walter!

Thanks for stopping by




Love and rainbows Kitty and Walter! x


4 comments:

Helen Clancy said...

I LOVED this weeks Wookie Wednesday!!! I wanted all your adorable aceos but I had to limit myself to three, if there is some left in your shop next week I will buy another one! I have been thinking about ideas for my custom wookie I will post a message on your FB page to see what you think!! The photos from your SUPERFANS are lovely I will have to take some pics of my Wookies for you and I have asked David to hurry up and process his hammy pics so I will send you them as soon as he is finished. That hammy in the pet shop was sooooooo cute!!! What a sweet little face!!! I don't know how you resisted I don't think I could of xx

Rebecca's Emporium said...

Sooo many Wookies! :D
They're all so cute! I'm being sensible this week and saving the pennies... but who knows what will happen next week ;) Looking at the super fan photos, it looks like I've got a lot of catching up to do! :)
x

Siân said...

Hi!

Just to let you know, I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check my blog: http://crochet-shaz.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/leibster-award.html

Heidi M said...

Each week i look forward to Wookie Wednesday, to see what new creations have sparked from your amazing imagination. When the pennies are better i will get me some wookie love :P Your a joy Kitty with your marvellous art, journals and plushy fabulousness xxx