Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 9 June 2012

Stuff I love Saturday

Hey guys..
Hope you're having a lovely weekend?

Today's blog is a little one about random acts of kindness... Because I LOVE them..

Something kind done because somebody cares enough to do something for others.. Not for money or praise but just for a warm feeling inside and because they have a good heart

Well today we went on a car journey to deliver blankets to the cat shelter..
Not just any blankets..These are knitted squares blankets made by my Mum!

Yep.. Here she is.. In doodle form! With the blankets and happy cats..



They certainly LOVE their blankets at the shelter!

We take some every year.. 
Mum spends her evenings knitting away so that the homeless cats have  a snuggly wool blanket to cuddle up in whilst they are waiting for their forever homes..

And they take them to their new homes for familiarity too..

here's Noah with a big bundle a couple of years ago!..


Yep Mum's been doing this for years.. And I think it's so sweet and ever so kind so I wanted to share it with you guys.... 

Here are some of the cats we saw today...


Great job Mum!

And I'm sure you'll all agree with me..My Mum's ace!

So lets let her know... I'd love her to see your comments!

Lets ALL start doing more little random acts of kindness and make the world a better place! 

Thanks for stopping by...
Love and rainbows Kitty x

2 comments:

MrsB said...

It makes me happy to hear about kindness to cats, your mum sounds like a total star :-) both my beloved cats were from shelters and they were amazing, one was with us for 16 years and one for 21 years!! X

Emma Hewlett said...

Your mum is so amazing. Cats can be the most caring animals which show unconditional love. It always makes me sad to think that they are awiting forever homes, but your mums blankets make those temporary homes snuggly for the mean time. Well done Mummy Kitty!!!