Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 17 June 2012

Sticker Sunday

Hey guys... HAPPY STICKER SUNDAY!!!

And today is a special Sunday... It's FATHERS DAY!

My Dad is amazing! I am so so lucky! He's everything a Dad should be.. 
There are lots out there who aren't so I don't take it for granted one bit!

I made my Dad a funny card..

And did a silly doodle!


We have a funny relationship! Haha he says I'm odd..But I know he loves me! He laughs at me but I know he's proud! We're different but also the same!

He's great! I love my Dad!



And to celebrate two things I love... My Dad and hamsters

I created Hamster Dad stickers!


I know that not every one is as lucky...

For years Noah said I was the best Mum AND Dad in the world haha..Cute huh!?

And I know that some people have sadly lost their Dads

So I'm sending out big hamster Dad hugs to EVERYONE!!!!

All you have to do to be in for a chance of winning is..

Tell me a sweet Dad story... A memory.. Something funny? Anything you like!

One of my GREATEST Dad memories would have to be NEIL DIAMOND at the 02 last year!

But there have been so many funny ones.. 
Like when he fell down a rabbit hole whilst flying a kite!

And maybe while you're here please check out one of my other blog posts..
I'd love to get some feedback on some of my silly ramblings!

and share my blog..somewhere..anywhere..
TWEET it..FACEBOOK it.. 
stick it to a football and kick it across the park!
Whatever you can think of

 I will pick 4 winners 
each winner will receive 12 hamster Dad stickers.. 2 of each design!

The 4 winners will be picked on Monday lunchtime GMT and announced here and on my Facebook page



9 comments:

Helen Clancy said...

Awwwwh these and last weeks hammy clowns have got to be my favourite stickers so far!!! I laughed so much when I saw them, they are amazing!! Love the fishing one!! Now something about my dad...... He was a French teacher and after class one day when the pupils had left he was walking around the classroom making sure no one had forgotten anything and he noticed something written on one of the desks "Mr Clancy is fit" he was so made up until on closer inspection it actually said "Mr Clancy is FAT" LOL!!!!!!!! xx :0)

MrsB said...

My dad is ace, but the best memories have been made since my boy no.1 was born. He was an ace Dad but now he's an even more awesome Papa! They are a hilarious double act (boy is 2) and can be seen pottering in the garden together and sitting like old men on the garden chairs. Best one liner from boy (whilst he was hoovering) was 'up legs Papa!' (meaning 'lift your feet so I can hoover under them'!). We all still say it now :-) x

Amanda Q. said...

My favorite memories of my dad are when we used to go out to the park with our dog Springer, and we used to walk, play on the playground and play Frisbee. We always had such a good time. He was the one who encouraged me when I was young to get on the biggest slide on the playground, and go down it, I was so scared of it, and scared of heights, but I wanted to make my dad proud so one day I finally did. I was so happy. Lots of great memories of my dad. RIP Daddy, I miss you so much!

courses in social media said...

great post n collection of pics

Chepcher Jones said...

Well, I am one of those sad ones! I do not know my father, never did, do not even know if he is alive or something... but You know what? I was always dreaming he is some kind of prince who will come and rescue me. And in fact I am still waiting. Just wish to know him. I have his eyes - but will not return them :) LOL
love
Chepcher

JK said...

love the hamster pics!!

Sarah Dawn said...

I have tons of great memories with my Dad. Some of my best are of me and kind going out to lunch at this little family owned restaurant. The walls where covered in old black and white photos, newspaper articles and antique wall hangings. The booths had these special clear boxed in shelves that went from the top of the seat all the way to the ceiling and contained tons of little antique toy, trinkets and treasures. We'd of course always get a booth! They had the best food and it was all home cooked family recipes. I remember they had the best colesaw and we always got it no matter what we ate! My Dad always told me stories and jokes and it was some of the best memories I have as a kid. My Dad and I still have our Father Daughter lunches sometimes but sadly that old restaurant was sold and is no longer what it used to be. I have so many great stories with my Dad, I really could go on and on. I am so thankful and blessed to have had just a great Dad!

Breezyr05 said...

Well one day my brother went on a trip to a farm with boyscoucts and i came along and i feel in love with one of the kittens there.So i asked my dad and he said as along as its ok with the farmer and the farmer said sure we have alots.So i put the kitten down and it ran away i cried and this was at like 9:00 at night.So when we got home it was like 9:30 so when we got home my dad went online andd found a free kitten.So we called the lady and she said she was still up for adoption so we drove for 1 hour just for the kitten i love my daddy.My kitties name is Shadow :)

Kitty Pinkstars said...

And the winners are..... DRUMROLL...

Sarah Dawn

JK

Helen Clancy

Claire Dorgan

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS....You all win hamster Dad stickers!!

Please email your addresses to kittypinkstars@btinternet.com and I'll send them out to you!

And if you didn't win this week... The stickers are on sale HERE..

https://www.etsy.com/listing/102379523/kittys-hamster-dad-stickers

And REMEMBER there's ALWAYS NEXT WEEK!!!! Sticker Sunday is EVERY Sunday!