Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 8 June 2012

Illustration Friday SHINY

SHINY..

Reflecting light, typically because very clean or polished.

The future looks bright..The future looks shiny!
Sometimes I dream of having a magical crystal ball like in all the old fairytales and magical stories! Imagine how wonderful that would be?

But I'm a firm believer in creating yourself.. your attitude and your life.. So if I want it to be rainbows and sunshine.. It WILL!!!

Inspired by my trip to the circus and my obsession of finding a place for me so I can join up!

Gypsy Rose Kitty


Thanks for stopping by..

If you could change YOUR future..What would YOU like to happen?

Love and rainbows Kitty 

1 comment:

Emma Hewlett said...

I totally agree in creating yourself, attitude and life. I look at every new day positively and my aim of the day is to make at least one person laugh! A laugh always brightens someones day!