Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 16 June 2012

Illustration Friday SECRET

SECRET

Not known or seen or not meant to be known or seen by others

There are so many secrets we hide in everyday life.. Lots of little worries and insecurities hidden in the crevices of our minds... Secret things we think..Some make us sad and some make us smile! I find a secret quite comforting..Like something thats mine ♥


Inspired by Postsecret

PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail
in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard.

I have 2 of Frank Warren's books...


The PERFECT coffee table books...

I love this idea... It really interests me!

I have the iPhone app and posted a few of my own...




They make me smile and cry.. But I'm not scared to share and show my emotions..
 In fact its one of the only things I'm not scared of!

These are some of my favourites from other people...




Some are so sweet and magical..And some fun!

I LOVE people watching and often make up little stories for people that I see

I wonder what your secrets would be?

And I hope you enjoyed this weeks illustration.

Thanks for reading... Love and rainbows Kitty xxx

No comments: