Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 28 June 2012

Tell me something Thursday


Hey guys.... Happy Thursday!
How are you today? I've had a really heavy head ALL DAY! Waiting for the thunder
and cuddling my little vampire cat girl Dollie!


Well I was sitting here thinking about what to tell you today...When....
My super lovely friend Sian over at Crochet Shaz nominated me for a Liebster Blog award!

So..Here we go with the rules...

RULES

1. Each person may write 10 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and then come up with 11 questions of your own to ask the people you will be nominating.
3. Choose 10 people to nominate and link them to your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember - no tagging the person that tagged you!

10 things about myself you may or may not wish to know:

1. I have a silver fold up bike called rapid Ralph
2. I LOVE hamsters
3. I am scared of so much in the real world that I have created a secret reality
 4. I only really listed to one band over and over ...The Counting Crows
5. The 1971 movie Straw Dogs changed my life
6. I prefer the company of animals to people
7. I have a knitted fox named Norman that my Nan made me when I was small
8. I don't have any tattoos or piercings
9. I am terrified of caterpillars
10. My house is like a pink dolls house

And now... here are my answers to Sian's questions...

1. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would that be?

Back to my home planet without fail! But first I'd like to see the Northern Lights in Iceland!


2. What is your favourite film genre, and what did you last watch?


HORROR! I watched Fright Night last..But that was way more funny than scary!


3. What craft or hobby do you excel at?

Well I don't know about excel but I LOVE to doodle!!!!!


4. Do you like cheese?

YES! Any and EVERY kind!!


5. Have you ever broken any bones?

Touch wood... No!


6. Which do you prefer: night or day?

Day... Night makes me sleepy... But I LOVE a warm Summers evening by the sea!


7. What is your favourite jewellery or accessory item?

Chunky plastic rings


8. What's your favourite colour?

PINK


9. Do you own a lucky charm? If so, what is it and why?

Yes a pink plastic rosary that my unicorn engagement ring hangs on... If I'm wearing it the I'm praying with all my heart and soul that something goes right!



10. Do you sell on Etsy, or similar? What's your shop address?

yes I sell on Etsy here.... www.kittypinkstars.etsy.com

11. Name 3 words that you find funny!

Stoat... Shrew .. Weasel

Ok... Now here are 11 questions for my chosen 10.

1.What's your favourite hobby?
2. If you could have 2 superpowers what would they be?
3. What's your favourite movie?
4. What star sign are you?
5. What's your favourite season?
6. What game are you best at?
7. How many pairs of shoes do you have?
8. Do you have a favourite book?
9. When was the last time you belly laughed?
10. What's your favourite flavour crisps?

And HERE are my chosen 10!


Phew!.... 
Thanks for stopping by guys.... Please feel free to join in! I love to hear your comments!

Love and rainbows Kitty xxx