Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Treasury Tuesday

Hey guys!
I think the Bank Holiday knocked it out of me and confused my body clock
because today I've felt REALLY SLEEPY ALL DAY!


You know the type.. 
One of those days where you want to just strap a pillow to your head in case of an impromptu nap!

Like THIS..


So with that in mind... And in between dozing off and catching up with orders
I created this treasury..

Don't wake me please....Don't wake me
I'm sleeping.....

For the day like today when I feel so so sleepy!

But if I want to make my dreams come true.... I need to wake up!

Some sleep inspired items for you to take a look at...
Please click here to see them up close! There are some really gorgeous goodies 
well worth a look! 

Happy Tuesday... Love and naps.. Kitty 

No comments: