Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 3 May 2012

Tell me something Thursday

Hey guys..
How are you today?


It's horrible and wet here...Damp and cold!
BUT that can't upset my sunshine.. 
I've been wrapped up indoors making the MAY Happy Kits!

I started making these kits because people ALWAYS ask me how I stay so happy and positive!
And I guess the truth is.. I don't always! I mean I suffer with anxiety.. I'm painfully shy when meeting new people.. Change kinda scares me and I do get down and stressed!
I know I'm from another planet but I'm kinda human after all!

I have to puff myself up and find that silver lining..

I was brought up the old fashioned way of getting up and getting on with it! 
My Mum takes no nonsense and never feels sorry for herself and she instilled it in me to be the same!

Things to remember and help you through..

Focus on what you DO have and not what you don't

We all want something more but things come with time and patience and hard work! You only get out what you put in..Work hard.. focus but in the meantime be happy with what you have and make the most of every moment!

Think positive.. Even when it's tough!

Be your OWN sunshine!

SO... I decided to create these kits to help spread a little love and positivity!

So far I have made 



And now today the May kit has just gone on sale!


Complete with a little apple puff to celebrate MAY the fruitful month.. 
Lets have fun and dream in abundance!

The happy kits go on sale every month.. For that month only for £5 + postage and then the following month I release a new one.

If you would like to receive a back issue happy kit they ARE available but at a back issue price of £6 + postage... Please just contact me to ask!

I think it's important to spread sunshine wherever you go.. Lets face it the world can be a pretty bleak place at times and I don't know about you but hearing people constantly moan about silly things and argue and bitch about others all the time makes me sad!

I always remember this..
Remember..
People will forget what you said.
People will forget what you did..

But people will NEVER forget how you made them feel!

So go out there..Stand tall and shine!

No comments: